Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Daveach View Post
    Im getting...nervous.
    I wasnt able to create my char on Ship 2...not even in Ship 10...right now just 9 and 7 are accepting more chars.
    Ive been waiting all the day for a solution, but it doesnt seem like they will open them again..i mean, its almost 1pm over there right? (im not sure if im right)
    I dont know what to do :/
    Im also getting nervous. I've waited all day, refreshing there twitter page every now and then, checked the forum, and kept clicking ship 2 character creator to no avail.

Recent twitter update (like 5 min ago)

現在Ship01~Ship06,08,10の新規キャラクター作成を制限しております。これ からプレイさ れる方はShip07,09での作成をお願いいたします。今後については現在未定となっており ますが続報は こちらでもご報告いたします。大変申し訳ございませんがご了承ください。
    Last edited by lKeima; Jun 21, 2012 at 11:15 PM.

I'm thinking once ships 7 and 9 also get close to whatever threshold they have in place the rest of the ships will start to open up. This way they atleast have a minimum population spread.

Or maybe once 7 and 9 are full, that's all they'll accept?

By the way you don`t have to click character create to see whether it`s locked or not.
    If you just mouseover the ship, a speech bubble will pop up saying that character creation is locked.

From their official twitter page:

"現在Ship01~Ship06,08,10の新規キャラクター作成を制限しております。これからプレイ される方はShip07,09での作成をお願いいたします。今後については現在未定となっておりますが続報 はこちらでもご報告いたします。大変申し訳ございませんがご了承ください。 #PSO2"

source

"We are restricting character creation for ship01-ship06, ship 8, ship 10"
    that's about all I can get out of it. Sorry!

SHIP 2 | IGN: ibock

Quote Originally Posted by lKeima View Post
    Im also getting nervous. I've waited all day, refreshing there twitter page every now and then, checked the forum, and kept clicking ship 2 character creator to no avail. T_T

EDIT:

Recent twitter update (like 5 min ago)

現在Ship01~Ship06,08,10の新規キャラクター作成を制限しております。これからプレイさ れる方はShip07,09での作成をお願いいたします。今後については現在未定となっておりますが続報は こちらでもご報告いたします。大変申し訳ございませんがご了承ください。
    Well, at least they are telling us again that they wont do something lol so we have to use one of those 2 ships...sigh
    FOnewearl, since PSO

So only 7 and 9, huh? Man... Guess i'll keep playing the waiting game. Don't wanna wind up on a ghost ship, and i'm unsure of how well I can solo. Plus a game's more fun when I can play it with people I can actually understand.

お疲れ様です。既に他の方から意見があったかと思いますが、混雑情報がプレイヤーズサイト側で全く参照でき ず、情報がプレイヤー全員に行き渡っていない可能性が高いです。ぷそなびツイートを閲覧できるガジェットの サイトへの導入や、サイトの適宜更新のご検討をお願いします

Now, put that into google and you get:

Cheers for good work. Although I think there was an opinion from other people already, the possibility can not reference any congestion information at the Players site, the information is not spread over all players is high. The introduction to the site and ask for the gadget can view the tweets Navi Puso, for your consideration of the site updated as appropriate
    Yup.

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

Quote Originally Posted by XionAsuka View Post
    So only 7 and 9, huh? Man... Guess i'll keep playing the waiting game. Don't wanna wind up on a ghost ship, and i'm unsure of how well I can solo. Plus a game's more fun when I can play it with people I can actually understand.
    Guess i will play that game too :/ i can play it well alone, but i will miss dancing in the lobby with all of you guys...
    FOnewearl, since PSO

Well, they've announced the current 7 and 9 only on their twitter now. And stated they haven't decided what to do.

Sounds like things have gone so very wrong.
    Coming Soon!