Default 360 Controller Issues.

Hello again! Sorry to bother you all, but im having a bit of troubles with my 360 controller for whatever reason PSO2 doesnt recognize it. It is a wired microsoft Airflo Controller. I'd love to play PSO 2 with a controller, if you know some way to help I'd be most appreciative.

Does it work through an USB hub? Some controllers out there for some reason aren't recognized by windows, but will work if going through USB hub. (not just controllers... many devices are like this, especially products from less known brand)

No it doesn't, I've gotten it to work for alot of games before. Tera, Kingdoms of Amalur, Skyrim, Fallout..

So ive done a bit of reading, and I -think- the problem might be when i set up my player ID )not to be confused with sega ID) I may have accidently chosen a keyboard preferance but i cant find for the life of me a way to modify anything regarding the player ID

I can play pso2 fine with a normal xbox360 controller even though I selected kb + mouse.

Well, if you want a quick work around, you can try joytokey. It just map your controller with keyboard keys.
    Last edited by SolRiver; Jun 24, 2012 at 09:11 AM.

My gamepad seems to work okay aside form the right analog stick. I can't change the camera so the game is pretty unplayable. I'm using a classic controller with an adapter so maybe that's why.
    Hi!