Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSpark View Post
    Not necessarily. The force tree doesn't have any skills dedicated to light techniques such as grants and gigrants, and they're already out and about.

Who knows how they'll make things work in the end, anyway?

Honestly I completely agree, Weapons in these trees are just out of place. Your forced to build tanky just to get access to Sword gear (which raises dps <_<)

But it pretty inconsistent for half weapons to be in tree, and other half dont. I hope they remake talents and make weapon gear available by default.

Quote Originally Posted by renrinken View Post
    If your were unaware, each hunter weapon is built into their talent/skill tree. If they were to add more weapons they would have to alter the talent tree each time.
    Oh, sorry, I didn't get that.

But I still don't see the issue. They would then just to add new skills, and that's all. I've played many games where that situation has arose and got solved without problem.

It's just that I can't even begin to believe thet they're not adding things so liked and wanted as twin daggers, mechguns, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Darki View Post
    Oh, sorry, I didn't get that.

But I still don't see the issue. They would then just to add new skills, and that's all. I've played many games where that situation has arose and got solved without problem.

It's just that I can't even begin to believe thet they're not adding things so liked and wanted as twin daggers, mechguns, etc.
    I wasnt trying to say "They wont add any new weapons", its pretty obvious they will. I was just saying we wont get a stream of new weapons each month because they have to alter tree each time.

Especially when they make tree bigger, its going to get more and more difficult to constantly rebalancing tree. If anything this could flat out slow down release of new hunter weapons.

((Not to mention you might have to respec each time a new weapon gets released. What if you have a offensive HU build but they release twin dagger 40 points deep on the defensive side ? Willing to pay money to respec HU to use the new weapon ?))
    Last edited by renrinken; Jun 25, 2012 at 07:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mhjc View Post
    Click party list, select character, select "send good job".
    Select "character list", click player name, click "send good job"

You also could search for them via visiphone, then send good job that way.
    Huh. I had tried all these things but there were no names to choose from. I will have another look tonight, but...

Quote Originally Posted by renrinken View Post
    I wasnt trying to say "They wont add any new weapons", its pretty obvious they will. I was just saying we wont get a stream of new weapons each month because they have to alter tree each time.

Especially when they make tree bigger, its going to get more and more difficult to constantly rebalancing tree. If anything this could flat out slow down release of new hunter weapons.

((Not to mention you might have to respec each time a new weapon gets released. What if you have a offensive HU build but they release twin dagger 40 points deep on the defensive side ? Willing to pay money to respec HU to use the new weapon ?))
    Well, I don't think they're going to release new weapon categories every month, y'know, or would they put that many weapons? xD

About the skill thing, in every game I've played I've gotten a free skill reset everytime they changed anyting. I assume they'd do that.

Rappy Hunter

for the lock on it may be possible to change it maybe ask some one who can read jap to see if there is in options.

As for the guides have you tryed useing google translator as it works quite well for this pupose

after what sega us has done before i hope its not a seperate client as that would justify them being lazy agein(if that was the case ofcourse) and just have a english tab for our servers.
    with english as a selectible langage in client so that if sega USA Suck agein then at least we would still have the english to that point or even just the interface, you know for if they kill it like psu.

Eleven pages in, so I'm sure most of these are covered, but...

1) Racial benefits: I rolled with my HUcaseal over my RAmarl. Why? Because I don't have to worry about techniques right now and I get awesome benefits... right? Trap detection? I might as well have been a Newman; I get maybe .5s warning on one. HP Regen? Nope, that's gone too. Improved melee defenses? Nixed through Fury Stance... Maybe I'm getting some awesome damage out. Doubtful seeing how much Launchers are doing...

2) Lack of customization. I know it's Beta, so this is a minor gripe. I just don't see the point of having a clothing shop if all it sells is the stuff I didn't chose in the character creator. Gimme something cooler, something I can spend all this meseta on!

3) Bugging (?) Emergency Codes. I once had 3 Emergency Code: Protection events in the same spot back to back to back (same quest). I didn't even fail it; it just triggered again as soon as the last one ended. Thanks for the EXP, but seriously?

Those three come to mind, coupled with a bunch of minor ones. But all-in-all I'm loving the game, so I can accept some minor negatives.
    Last edited by Slidikins; Jun 25, 2012 at 08:59 AM.
    How can I possibly put a new idea into your heads, if I do not first remove your delusions?

Skilled Fighter

Quote Originally Posted by Graven View Post
    I'm willing to commit in this game, even support devs with cash shop, but, if they don't put english as optional, that will be hard.
    You can't DEMAND English to be implemented in a Japanese version of the game.

The Japanese servers weren't made for us to play on them. They were made for Japanese people.

Quote Originally Posted by ConsummateK View Post
    Really? A thread just for whining while the game is in open beta? I guess it's a good thing, you guys keep it all here and out of the other threads :P
    "Whining?" You honestly think that PSO2 is 100% problem free? All games have their problems no matter how good they are. If you aren't willing to realize the fact that these problems exist, then you're probably having a lot of fun lying to yourself.

Addressing problems and whining are two totally different things.

The only problem with this thread is that SEGA isn't here to read it, so ultimately it is just a waste of space.

A few things have really been aggravating me so far:

When I complete client orders during a mission, I get text from that NPC that overrides my ability to attack. I've almost gotten killed a few times because of this nonsense.

Using items takes way too freaking long. I could get up and go make a meal in the time it takes to use a monomate or a resurrection item. I get hit a lot while trying to heal myself, negating the heal entirely.

Homing fire blast attack from the dragon boss. It's AoE splash damage range is too large. Even when I saw it coming and was strafing accordingly, the splash damage still killed me when I was at full health. That's a bit extreme.
    Character: Kain - Level 32 RAmar/Level 20 FOmar/Level 11 GUmar - Ship 2 - Block 20

Quote Originally Posted by Ghalion View Post
    3: Cash... it's too useless. I mean you can buy healing drinks...and..uhh. that's about it. The weapon/armor/disc shops sell stuff that's useless past level 2! We should be able to buy some kind of real gear upgrades. Maybe not endgame top tier for level gear. But we should at LEAST be able to buy something of AVERAGE strength for its level. But no, I've been wearing the same armor I've had since level 6.. and I'm 15 now, my savings should be able to help with that but it can't.
    Meseta's there for you to waste on putting together the "best weapon". Think people call it teking around here. It takes about 5k meseta per try for me to attempt a special attribute transfer on a mid-level launcher, and half the times they fail.