Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by XionAsuka View Post
    I have a question. It looks like the Photon Blasts have different versions or variations to them (the Brogile, Nifuta, and Imera things). Are PB's restricted to one of those 3 attack styles? If so, do we have some input in how we attain those attacks?
    This is what I want to know.

Ok so I was thinking that i got it sorta backwards.

Stat level has more points to fill rather than there being a modifier so he easiest thing to do is say

0->1 = 100pts needed for next level
    1->2 = 100pts needed for next level
    2->3 = 100pts needed for next level
    3->4 = 100pts needed for next level
    4->5 = 100pts needed for next level
    5->6 = 100pts needed for next level
    6->7 = 100pts needed for next level
    7->8 = 100pts needed for next level
    8->9 = 100pts needed for next level
    9->10 = 100pts needed for next level
    10->11 = 200pts needed for next level
    etc so that it resembles the divide by that i said earlier

0-9 = 100 points/level for a total of 1000 points
    10-19 = 200 points/level for a total of 2000 points
    20-29 = 300 pointts/level for a total of 3000 points
    Continuing on 190-199? would take 2000 points per level or 20,000 in total

further each items has a number of points associated it's "type" and each star level has an increased amount of points that gives.

This simplifies the math and a lot easier to figure out the values of the various items. The problem then is trying to measure how many points each one gives. I assume it is possible by taking a screen capture and dividing the space into 100 units or getting it so you use one item till you hit the level perfectly and then divide based total points to get to that level by the amount it took.

btw... with this system, devices would have 1000 points (ie takes you to lvl 10 exactly). Thus the second 1 you use takes you to lvl 15.5 because it takes 2000 points, lvl 15 with 100 points in the stat level thingy and 100 more to get.
    Last edited by RocSage; Jun 23, 2012 at 11:47 PM.

so i know i won't get an answer maybe, but how do i get the mag in this picture? i wanna know now so i don't muck mine up from the get-go (i know it's a shooting mag, but at this stage there are at least 2 and the other one is ugly) +^_^+

Quote Originally Posted by XionAsuka View Post
    I have a question. It looks like the Photon Blasts have different versions or variations to them (the Brogile, Nifuta, and Imera things). Are PB's restricted to one of those 3 attack styles? If so, do we have some input in how we attain those attacks?
    Since I haven't messed with mags much, I'm curious to know about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chik'Tikka View Post
    so i know i won't get an answer maybe, but how do i get the mag in this picture?
    I've been eyeballing the JP Wiki for days now waiting for this same sort of info, having refrained from feeding my Mag anything yet. Haven't seen any update in a while, so I wonder if either the Mag levels are capped or the new feeding system is slow enough that there hasn't been enough passage of time for players to raise their Mags to that stage.

...or maybe they're just too busy having fun to update the wiki.

Quote Originally Posted by -Nightingale- View Post
    I've been eyeballing the JP Wiki for days now waiting for this same sort of info, having refrained from feeding my Mag anything yet. Haven't seen any update in a while, so I wonder if either the Mag levels are capped or the new feeding system is slow enough that there hasn't been enough passage of time for players to raise their Mags to that stage.

...or maybe they're just too busy having fun to update the wiki.
    you can't get the 3rd evolution until you hit level 100 with your mag, the cap is currently level 99 for mags

Quote Originally Posted by Blackheart521 View Post
    you can't get the 3rd evolution until you hit level 100 with your mag, the cap is currently level 99 for mags
    Mystery solved!

/la salute

Hmm, we need to figure out the correlation between mag stats and stats you gain.

I'll start with ability - it's 1:1 based on my mag.
    Coming Soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Randomness View Post
    Hmm, we need to figure out the correlation between mag stats and stats you gain.

I'll start with ability - it's 1:1 based on my mag.
    it is 1:1 for everything.

The important thing is to get the amount of point each food gives to you so people can plan mags well and what determines lvl 100 mag evolution, which we can't do right now.

Also I haven't seen it written anywhere but if you evolve a mag, by changing its primary stat, i think it's the same as PSO where it evolves again and you get another Photon Blast, making you have 2. Those of you that were mag breeders in PSO will know that this is a important thing as some people like having specific Photon Blasts on their Mag while maintaining the best stats they'd want and get the right end look.

I'd suggest someone get to work on a mag feeding app as that will be extremely useful as well as guides to how to build a Force Mag that has a Striking Mag Photon Blast and the like.

Been going for pure SATK. I've got two options:

1) Keep Ability at 0, at the cost of having to level other stats
    or
    2) Just let Ability raise as well