Page 44 of 206 FirstFirst ... 34414243444546475494144 ... LastLast

Thread: Q-gallery V

I recognize that first one! What's your dA page? I'd like to read about all of these.

Haven't been around in awhile .
    (Procrastinating at work checking out your recent pieces)

Great work as always! I'll have to give it all a better look when my boss isn't breathing down my neck, of course. Hoping to see more PSO2 work in the future with Open Beta and all that. Unfortunately there's no afro in PSO2, so Riiko hasn't made an appearance
    How can I possibly put a new idea into your heads, if I do not first remove your delusions?

You guys are very very lucky there is maintenance today...

Anyway.. this is two hours of painting madness, trying to speed up my drawing skills. I am doing that by working on two pictures at the same time. That means both pics have something like one hour in it (well, more like 45 min / 75 min).

I will go on with this on other maintenance days, or when the beta is over

They both look really good so far! It's kind of cool seeing a sketch on a fully-colored background.

Also, I noticed Nassie looks a lot like Rihanna (the singer) in that picture. Probably not intentional, but it's a pretty awesome coincidence.

Today I reached lv 30 in PSO2 Had a blast playing so far! I already met quite a few people I know from here. Played a lot with the Mimo doing frog jumps and all I am looking forward to the rare hunting in the free field hard missions.

Because I hit 30 today, I thought I could take a little brake to draw a bit.

I made some progress on Big O's busty-steel-abs-lady

Yes yes frog jumps and purging all the evil cacti before gwandablablabla. :P

The little mag looks like a mushroom at the moment. XD Really liking the level of hierarchy on this painting. 0:

Looks totally awesome so far~. I love how menacing the Caterdra'n looks in the background, all twisted upwards, with teeth bared. He doesn't know what he's up against, though!

@Mimo:
    Damn those evil cacti!! Kill them all! They have to be the ones behind all those emergency code glitches in the desert!

I haven't drawn this mag yet, so I hope it comes out okay. Can't wait for them 3rd evolutions!

@Big O:
    The poor catadra'n is about to break his teeth on those steel abs poor thing... Now please drop that rare rod and I'll spare your teeth >

Quote Originally Posted by qoxolg View Post
    @Big O:
    The poor catadra'n is about to break his teeth on those steel abs poor thing... Now please drop that rare rod and I'll spare your teeth >
    His teeth will not be spared! I've gotten enough FO drops anyway!

Besides! You can't not break your teeth on those diamond-plates:

Spoiler!