Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

Play some other games. Just got my Mumble up and running. I think PSO2 is going to be a strong addiction that will take up a bit too much time. I've already got some AC points ready to make a new character on Ship 2.

Looking forward to playing with everyone!

I'm still wondering if the Ver.1.0003.0 update (the one that reversed the ships number order) is the update I needed to play the upcoming july 4 or is there another? im lost.

Also will we be stuck on the ship we selected or will we be able to choose a new one if we wanted on July 4?

After I play PSO, probably play some more while scanning netflixs for something good to watch.

(hate to say it but I'm bored wth PSO2 already) - would have thought it would have lasted longer...that is sad

O wait I know i'll find a new anime series to get hooked on ...problem solved
    “Humanity has won its battle. Liberty now has a country.”
    http://twitter.com/#!/layfette0911

I rewatched unicorn 04 and I cried. And now im waiting for 05 to finish downloading and then imma watch that.

oh yea and I registered here when I realized i downloaded 720p and that I would have to wait 15 minutes for the 1080p to finish downloading... sigh

o yea and before that I was watching some retsuprae and hdstarcraft and reading about the ac pricing schemes
    Last edited by sexyslut; Jul 3, 2012 at 03:48 AM.

I've got books and journals laying around, so I can read them. If I want to play something, I'll pop Ys into my PSP. And I've been meaning to rewatch The Soultaker. The only question is what to do first...

Character ID: 中原小麦

Ooo! I've got a good time waster.
    Going to learn some Katakana. ^_^

Tired of relying on guides 24/7 or an english patch that will take forever to come out lol.

Let's get to learning!
    Images in signatures cannot exceed 9000 pixels in width. The image in your signature was 9,001 pixels wide.

Quote Originally Posted by iwerkout View Post
    Ooo! I've got a good time waster.
    Going to learn some Katakana. ^_^

Tired of relying on guides 24/7 or an english patch that will take forever to come out lol.

Let's get to learning!
    Now that actualy sounds productive!lol ill go do the same,allthough from reading the guides,i have picked up about 70% of what/where everything is >.<

@ Sexy : Unicorn 04?LULZ what is that about?
    D2/Level 40 RAmar/Ship 2/Block 20-23

I'm learning basic Japanese phrases just for the lolz. However, I'm probably not learning them correctly, since Google Translate isn't so, uh, great for that.

Something neat I did learn that I thought was cool (and hopefully accurate) is:

ナサンダラ

I'm at the office until 7pm so it doesn't really bother me...
    I guess I'll just watch a movie this evening

I came home hapilly hoping to jump on and see everyone... only to find that there was maintenance. But at least it's for a great cause. Im hoping to rake up a little more information on the time trial stuff. Challenge mode was always one of my favourite parts of pso.

Website designer and PSO Addict.