Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

I think it depends heavily on your mag build.
    I've not seen many putting points in r-atk or ability.

Since there is no priven explaination for ability.
    I have maxed out r-atk 1, because I want to be able to use higher tier guns. But when my mag hits it's cap, I'll start a new tree maxing hit advances and ability

Are there any guns that you can't use at max level unless you've gotten ratk up?

I can't find any that require more than 388~ ratk, which seems easily achievable, but maybe this is because the higher level guns aren't on the market yet. I just bought a Pisastian +10 which has a 346 firepower rating, requiring only 237 attack (I'm at 288 ), so I don't think I'll be buying any new launchers for a long while.
    Last edited by Dizmo; Jul 8, 2012 at 04:34 PM.

Rappy launcher and that pisisatan upgrade new laucher require about 403/410 iirc

Hmm, the Rappy launcher is only about 25% more powerful than the Pisastian. It seems weird that I can equip a gun this powerful at only level 18... but then I am new to PSO.
    Last edited by Dizmo; Jul 8, 2012 at 05:10 PM.

It being a PSO game doesn't have anything to do with it; the weapons are just extremely poorly (and apparently randomly) balanced in this game, for no discernible reason. Just have to go with the flow, because once you get into 7 star weapons and higher, you can throw all pattern recognition and sense out the freaking window.

That said, having more R-Atk doesn't hurt you; it just isn't something you should go out of your way to get before other, more essential skills, like, say, Weak Hit Advance/2.

Also, "only" 25%? 25% is a lot.

So what is the definitive Ranger build? I have no clue what to put points in lol

Mixae: Ship 2
    o(≧▼≦○〃パンチ

Do not get Bind bullet or panic shot, totally useless and waste of points!
    Delta Violet+ / デルタ. / io / ヘカテ. / JIMMY

My Youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by Asuni View Post
    So what is the definitive Ranger build? I have no clue what to put points in lol
    Max Weak Bullet and Weak Hit Advance 1 & 2. Everything on the right side of the main tree is useless. Ranger damage is the worst of all three classes unless you have Weak Bullet and Weak Hit Advance.
    I stream PSO2! Please check out my channel when you have time~

twitch.tv/gmcustom

IMO,just reversal is a good skill to have.Helps you maintain DPS(if your going that route).The dodge is nice to,much better if 3 points are in it but 1 is only necessary for just reversal.

http://ryuhiroshi.ry.funpic.de/pso2/...RA!IOI2IbmqGF8
    This is the base build id recommend for all rangers,at least until Jellen shot is buffed again.Atm it is a waste of SPs even at max.

Then whatever SPs leftover,id put into R Atk for weapon requirements or into R Def for armor requirements.My MAG has R Def,so i ended up putting points into R Atk
    D2/Level 40 RAmar/Ship 2/Block 20-23

Default Sneak Shot

Quote Originally Posted by dilakri87 View Post
    I see, is there any info about sneak shot, when you dont move?
    The page below is the only info of Sneak Shot that the wiki has. I doesn't answer your question.

http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%8...83%AB%E7%B3%BB
    Nothing is impossible