Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

yes their name looked like the person in Daiyousei's pic. sorry if i was mistaken but I have never seen that before and he was acting suspicious.

so what is that then? why is there name all grayed out?
    I request a dance of intellect, put on your thinking shoes!

well My friend there always uses weird names wherever he goes, as for PSO2, went with that greyed name

Thats just square characters like so ■. These also come as a result of unrecognised characters in PSO2.

ah ok. thanks for clearing that up for me.
    I request a dance of intellect, put on your thinking shoes!

Quote Originally Posted by Konflyk View Post
    "0x9c" Hacker just throwin it out there. Person modded the launcher with machine gun rate of fire.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...0&postcount=29

WAIT, ox9c? He has a "c" after his name now? Either that was the quickest ban I've ever seen, or you are mistaken, or he has an alt or a follower... Original, to my knowledge, was 0x90

As for the Greyed out names.... I've seen that person around, even joined me for an emergency code city. Was silent the whole time.

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

Quote Originally Posted by MAXrobo View Post
    So something weird happened while I was playing tonight

I was playing the darker extermination forest mission with one of my friends when a person that had his name grayed out joined our party. At first we just kinda joked about it but he didnt say anything. When my friend asked what his name was he just said "name". I figured something was fishy so we left the party and tried to restart the mission.

We started the mission up again, and when we got the the second area (the multi party zone) we herd another team talking and the guy with the grayed out name joined there group. We quit again and tried to start a different mission, the rappy capture mission, but he followed us there as well. We ended up quitting a third time and making a locked room, but my friend had to leave so I logged out after him. I also restarted my computer out of paranoia but I dont think that really matters :P

I have no clue who this person is or if he is even a threat, but I didnt want to risk anything. I am just wondering if anyone else had seen this person or knew what was going on.

Oh and we were on ship 2, block 30 when this happened

I'm the blocky name person. My super l33t hax0r skill0rz consist of copy&pasting the "█" for my character name. Hurrdurrr.

i noticed PSO2 doesn't support all Unicode+^_^+ i tried typing Dämmerung once and it came out D█mmerung+^_^+ so it could be that player is just using Unicode characters that don't work on PSO2, like Arabic العربية +^_^+

@Garnet, you might be right, I had only remembered the 0x9 so I knew the last part was meh only have to guess what 36 characters?
    PSO2 Karai