Page 35 of 73 FirstFirst ... 253233343536373845 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    I'd really like to know how the Range PBs vary from type to type.
    So far I got:

Cepheus: Same as Fornax.....stronger perhaps?
    Tucana: ???
    Caelum: ???

I forgot which one but someone in the thread mentioned one of the is more AOE so might not be all that good for Boss....maybe idk.... yet....

Alot of times I don't get PB gauge full until the end of the mission anyway...of course that might be normal for Ranger idk.....
    Caelum's PB is a potentially less-damaging, more spread-out barrage of homing blasts. I haven't tried it up close yet, but from afar, the attack is almost guaranteed to hit unless you're fighting a fast enemy. If you have numerous enemies, the blasts will likely curve off and blast other nearby enemies.

I did, however, blast a Del Malmoth with a full homing salvo and it hit pretty hard, numerous times. Probably around 400-500 a shot, but I couldn't count how many times it hit him. I feel it works better in a chain, as the repeated salvo's really help to pile on damage. I think each shot may also cause some sort-of knockdown on lesser enemies.

As far as Tucana's PB is concerned, I haven't seen any Tucana's yet, or their PB's. Heck, as far as i've seen on Block 20, i'm the only one with Caelum. Most people opt for the pure mags, so there don't seem to be as many Hybrid-type Mags.

Hey i have a question, anyone notice that a level 150 mag's fullness percentage drops at a majorly increased rate?

I fed him up to 61% and within 5 minutes he had dropped down 43%. And i am almost certain when i was raising him the percentage didn't drop this fast. It just seems kind of fast, and trying to keep him fed during item hunting runs is kind of crazy.
    PSO2: Ship 2
    ID - psokid - level 40 HUcast
    CAST4LIFE

Quote Originally Posted by XionAsuka View Post
    Caelum's PB is a potentially less-damaging, more spread-out barrage of homing blasts. I haven't tried it up close yet, but from afar, the attack is almost guaranteed to hit unless you're fighting a fast enemy. If you have numerous enemies, the blasts will likely curve off and blast other nearby enemies.

I did, however, blast a Del Malmoth with a full homing salvo and it hit pretty hard, numerous times. Probably around 400-500 a shot, but I couldn't count how many times it hit him. I feel it works better in a chain, as the repeated salvo's really help to pile on damage. I think each shot may also cause some sort-of knockdown on lesser enemies.
    Thanks for the info...
    If only these made actual sense!
    Does either of Imera of Nifuta sound like what Caelum does?

Shooting Mag Photon Blast (Jellyfish/Fortress/Vol Opt lookalike):

1. Brogile: Extensively towards the front, exploding shells fired one after another, do the annihilation.
    2. Imera: Furaseru as hail-to-ambient photon maser target was fired from the head.
    3. Nifuta: Bullets flying airplane wings, where each was allowed to have a will, shoot the target.

But from I see....
    Brogile is the first PB you get regardless of Mag type at 30.

Imera and Nifuta on the other hand are possibly the hybrid's PB (Like your Caelum and Tuscna)

One thing that throws me off.....Ability path technically has 4 possibilites oppose to every one has 3. So unless the Ability path gets a 4th PB category
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

That has been said already.

There are just 3 versions for each PB. All mags get the Brogile version after the first evolution. After the second, the "pure" stat mags keep the Brogile while the other two versions go to the hybrids. In case of the Ability ones, Crux and Leo both keep the Brogile version.
    Last edited by Darki; Jul 10, 2012 at 03:42 PM.

Ugh, there's no search thread function. Can someone tell me more about Cygnus, Leo, and Crux? Cygnus pretty much goes from striking to ability (while keeping range at 1) and Leo goes from Ability to Striking. Can someone explain what the benefits to each one of these mags are? And maybe their PBs as well. I main gunblade as a hunter so I was thinking of Cygnus so I can use all three striking, shooting, and ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Darki View Post
    That has been said already.

There are just 3 versions for each PB. All mags get the Brogile version after the first evolution. After the second, the "pure" stat mags keep the Brogile while the other two versions go to the hybrids. In case of the Ability ones, Crux and Leo both keep the Brogile version.

Oh yea right right ><
    I'd of hope that the Pure State 3rd Form PB is stronger then the orginal.
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by PannaCotta View Post
    Ah, the new information. My Lepus has 50 tech at level 100 and it doesn't evolve, which means you need to raise your main stat at least 51 level to make it evolves to pure line at level 100.

So, Darki please change the info in the first page about condition for MAG evolution. It must be > or < not equal.
    I'm glad you posted this, I'll be getting 51 ability just to be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by NekoXiu View Post
    Ugh, there's no search thread function.
    ? It's right next to the Thread Rating and Thread Tools option, right under the top list of page numbers underneath the "Welcome, [name]" .

- Cygnus (キグナス) -> Ranged > Tech // Ranged + Ability > Striking

Lyra evolves into Cygnus when the total amount in Ranged stats is greater than Tech stats. Also, Striking stat must still be the dominant stat until level 95 (otherwise it would change into a non-melee oriented mag), BUT the total amount in Striking stats must be always lower than the total amount in Ranged stats plus Ability combined (otherwise it would evolve into Delphinus).

Can anyone tell me more about Cygnus? like how he normal attacks enemies? if he's a range type sub class of a striking type does he shoot? I mean what's his attack? and what kind of pb does he perform? I currently have a Leo, which was previusly a crux (crux shoots fire bullet, leo just mauls things) but i have a second mag with a blank slate :| and wanted a gunslash mag

Oh, how do you like Leo? What do you mean by mauls things? Does he stun them, deal a bunch of damage, knock them airborne, or what?