Unhappy it won't accept my credit card :(

So i wanted to buy some Arc Scratch stuff, but it won't accept my Visa Electron credit card. I wrote all the info correctly (using fake infos on my personal data, but my real name for the credit card info), but it says there was an error getting money from my credit card.
    I'm from Italy - did anyone else have this problem?

Some cards need to be cleard for use in foreign countries, but as I have not heard of Electron cards, I can only give some minor insight into what I do know.

Most card companies provide the card under the facet that you will be using it locally, and not for use in foreign countries. You may need to contact your cards distributor and apply for it to be used overseas.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

I got VISA electron too, it didn't work......

GLORY TO POUNY !!!!!
    pounybunny !! nuuuu !!

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109875

visa electron will not work due to the fact its a knock down version of a visa and only selected companies use it.

you will need a full ViSA credit or a full visa debit .

I used to have an electron card many years agobut couldnt use my card in many places and the bank says it was because my credit rating was low due to the fact i had left college and just started working.

I would ask you bank to be upgraded to a full visa debit but be warned everytime you ask and fail you wont be able to request again for a further 6 weeks.