Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 815161718192021 ... LastLast

well, i'm from SEA and my ping to JP is a lot friendlier than to NA/EU
    my only hope is the language option in launcher settings
    if they can add english in the JP version, i'll be in heaven
    i'll be a premium user, i'll buy more char slots, i'll buy more mags
    take my money, all of them!!

Quote Originally Posted by Thermalwolf View Post
    Final Fantasy 11, PSO DC, Final Fantasy 14
    So be it then. If people really want to gripe this much about which language the game is in, then....I don't know.

You two extremely fail to realize I'm not assuming, for this I'm not even gonna bother keep egging this on anymore. You obviously DO NOT UNDERSTAND what this petition is really about, and for that I apologize for not being 100% clear, but in light of things you two can put your bets that Sega is going to do it right this time, just like I bet they were going to do PSOBB right, just like I bet they were going to do PSU right... You're also just like me, assuming, assuming the game is gonna be supported better then they did in the past.

Griever your assumptions make me laugh
    Never did i once say itd be better or make such assumptions you can try to quote me. I say give it a chance before acting out like this. Im done talking to such a shallow minded arrogant know it all such as yourself.

Fizz Gaming Stream - Xbox360/PC [Click Here]
    My Portfolio [Click Here]
    Core i7 920 @ 3Ghz
    EVGA GTX 670FTW
    3x4 12GB DDR3 @ 2000Mhz

Quote Originally Posted by GrieverXVII View Post
    Never did i once say itd be better or make such assumptions you can try to quote me. I say give it a chance before acting out like this. Im done talking to such a shallow minded arrogant know it all such as yourself.
    Funny I was thinking the same thing

Quote Originally Posted by 彩音~ View Post
    Op, how naive and stupid can you be? Bend laws for a game?

Spoiler!
    No one ever asked for laws to be bent bro.

死にてぇ奴だけ, かかってこい!! TetsuyaHikari's Avatar

Oh god...what did i just read...

ThermalWolf, your a fool.
    TetsuyaHikari i chose to disagree because this is an uneeded petition before even giving sega/soa a chance to prove themself on a new start...NOT because he lacks a confident charisma, man you two are the kings of the internet.
    You must be the king of English. Please, tell me all about grammar.

Anyway, moving on. It just so happens that Sega of America did take into account a petition which was brought to their attention last year and again this year to help bring Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown to console, so please don't sit there and say this petition is, "uneeded" as you put it.

The petition had enough support behind it to finally make a dream become a reality. Just because you don't agree with what he's doing doesn't give you the right to degrade either one of us. If you have nothing better to do with your spare time, then please get yourself a hobby or a job to keep yourself productive.

EDIT:
    It must be nice being so high up there, thinking people below you are "shallow minded" and "arrogant" while being totally oblivious to the fact that you are merely stating your own qualities. Please come down now and walk the ground with us peasants. It has become quite cloudy and it seems to be obstructing your view.
    Last edited by TetsuyaHikari; Jul 14, 2012 at 06:34 PM.

You two extremely fail to realize I'm not assuming, for this I'm not even gonna bother keep egging this on anymore. You obviously DO NOT UNDERSTAND what this petition is really about, and for that I apologize for not being 100% clear, but in light of things you two can put your bets that Sega is going to do it right this time, just like I bet they were going to do PSOBB right, just like I bet they were going to do PSU right... You're also just like me, assuming, assuming the game is gonna be supported better then they did in the past.

Griever your assumptions make me laugh
    No, I understand that this is about wanting the servers to be merged (hell I supported it since there is a small chance it could work), but I'm saying that I don't like when people instantly assume things when it is possible it won't be that way, sorry if I sounded like I was specifying you. And I was NEVER assuming that it will be done better...I was only saying it is POSSIBLE they will do it better.
    Last edited by Zari; Jul 14, 2012 at 06:35 PM.

Petitions are a demonstration. They are aren't an accurate representation of an entire fanbase, and they aren't a sure fire way to get a company to listen.

If the company is so inclined, however, as Sega seems to be lately, then it's something they'll take note of. They've already listened to lots and lots of player feedback, seemingly within a matter of days or weeks. Either that or they've hired people so in tune with the fanbase that they're already working on things behind the scenes before the fanbase even thinks to request it.

I'd like a global server. Many games have global servers. If it doesn't happen, well, oh well. I'll probably stick on JP where all my effort has been (and none of the english F2P community is, because oh god).

Why Do I Still Post Here? BahnKnakyu's Avatar

Tried it anyway. Doubt it will help but it's better than sitting here trolling the topic like some douchebags are.
    * 98% of people like to put character progress in their signatures. If you're one of the 2% who doesn't, put this in your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by TetsuyaHikari View Post
    You must be the king of English. Please, tell me all about grammar.

Anyway, moving on. It just so happens that Sega of America did take into account a petition which was brought to their attention last year and again this year to help bring Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown to console, so please don't sit there and say this petition is, "uneeded" as you put it.

The petition had enough support behind it to finally make a dream become a reality. Just because you don't agree with what he's doing doesn't give you the right to degrade either one of us. If you have nothing better to do with your spare time, then please get yourself a hobby or a job to keep yourself productive.

EDIT:

It must be nice being so high up there, thinking people below you are "shallow minded" and "arrogant" while being totally oblivious to the fact that you are merely stating your own qualities. Please come down now and walk the ground with us peasants. It has become quite cloudy and it seems to be obstructing your view.
    Spoken like a true angel!

Quote Originally Posted by BahnKnakyu View Post
    Tried it anyway. Doubt it will help but it's better than sitting here trolling the topic like some douchebags are.
    Yeah the trolling is getting old, but I accept it's not going to stop but your support and others makes it all worth it, thank you Bahn!!!

No one ever asked for laws to be bent bro.
    Look back to your own posts in the first few pages