Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    warped://perfection Mantiskilla's Avatar

Well decided to get both the Ys Games. (Ys Origin is a flash sale for $8. 3hr 20mins left on the sale from time of this posting) Even though I own the japanese physical copies of both. Main reason? Convenience. Having to install the japanese version and then do all the english patch steps kinda sucks sometimes. Plus the game has achievements which i guess is ok. Too bad I'll have to start over though since im sure my save data for both wont work. Ah well

Ahh the summer sale, when I can finally tackle my giant wishlist of shit<3

Oh and dont forget, steam now has gift cards!
    So just becasue you cant/DontWantTo use your credit card or paypal, you have another option!
    They are available at gamestop.
    Last edited by DayDreamer; Jul 14, 2012 at 01:42 PM.

Bought Might and Magic: Heroes VI since I was curious about that game and it was on sale. Also bought Terraria. Not sure if I'll buy more than that, since I already don't know when I'm going to get to play those two games. :P

I can finally play the PC version of Skyrim (playing Skyrim on a console was pretty terrible, especially on the PS3)
    Last edited by Kyrith_Ranger_Pso; Jul 15, 2012 at 03:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tessu View Post
    Also bought Terraria. Not sure if I'll buy more than that, since I already don't know when I'm going to get to play those two games. :P
    I also got Terraria. Haven't dove into it much yet (busy prepping for GW2 for the next few weeks sadly), but seems interesting what I saw so far. I figured 75% off at $2.50 was basically disposable.

I have a few more things in my wishlist, but I'm saving for either 75% off or the last day.

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

Already picked up (and beat) Max Payne 3. I usually find the shooting mechanics in Rockstar games to be terrrible, and the humor juvenile, but this turned out well. I just stared The Witcher 2. So far I'm already liking it more than the original.

Well last day of the Steam Sale so get on it while you can. I know I've spent too much money already but eh, deals are deals. Pretty much now im just building up my inventory for trades later on.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantiskilla View Post
    Well last day of the Steam Sale so get on it while you can. I know I've spent too much money already but eh, deals are deals. Pretty much now im just building up my inventory for trades later on.
    yeah, i saw your games. you surely bought A LOT. ;p
    i only bought Divinity II The Dragon Knight Saga for $10.00 and that was it.
    i tried the game, not sure if i like it though. the graphic looks pretty awful, but not bad.
    the gameplay was meh. i wish the Divinity series stay the old school way like Divine Divinity.
    the 3-d of it, is just god awful for me. waste of 10 buck since i wont be playing it
    anymore.

i was waiting for Kingdom of Amalur to go down in price, but it didnt even budge...lol. still 60 bucks. >______<;
    anyways, happy for ya for your deals in the games. i guess i'm going to be sticking to consoles
    for the time being and wait for the games that you already know what i'm waiting on.

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055

Well the sale is over and the wallet got hit with a haymaker ($180 worth!). I have quite a few games in my inventory if anyone is interested in doing some trades
    Last edited by Mantiskilla; Jul 23, 2012 at 02:33 PM.

I managed to keep my wallet intact. Total spent: $2.50 on Terraria. Everything else was either not a priority or wasn't cut enough.