Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

His face is his weakpoint

My opinion on Launchers vs. Assault Rifles is much like a lot of those in this thread. Sure, the launcher is powerful, but not much else. It is slow and rather boring to use with one function. AOE. Assault Rifles, on the other hand, are 10x more fun with a range of PA's that make it ridiculously versatile despite not being as powerful.

On this talk of nerfing Weak Bullet and Launchers. Weak Bullet benefits EVERYONE and everyone can exploit the hell out of it. Not to mention if you have more than one shot of it, you're fairly limited (as a RA) to using your PA attacks while your buddies smash/explode whatever you're shooting at into tiny bits. Launchers have some pretty good trade-offs for being really powerful, you can't move worth a shit, and your PP recharges a bit slower.

Quote Originally Posted by Yexes View Post
    Did I forget to mention at level 18 I weakbulleted one of the desert bosses FACE (not his other weak point JUST FACE) and hit 2000 dmg?
    I did that normally at your lvl with traps from all 3 bursts, your point? Someone weak bullet an Ant Lion for me and i did 2.5 k a burst for a full total of 7.5k a trap.

So once again your point?

"Don't worry my friend, i am a doctor.Shame i lost my license, but you don't mind, right?"

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfgrey666 View Post
    I did that normally at your lvl with traps from all 3 bursts, your point? Someone weak bullet an Ant Lion for me and i did 2.5 k a burst for a full total of 7.5k a trap.

So once again your point?
    Trap's are OBVIOUSLY OP, this is about launchers, kid. Have fun wasting meseta

Rifles need to have sneak shot nerfed a bit and the normal attacks damage buffed up a little. They're such joke weapons in their current form.

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    Rifles need to have sneak shot nerfed a bit and the normal attacks damage buffed up a little. They're such joke weapons in their current form.
    Head shot for more than triple damage, it's a weak point.

Trap's are OBVIOUSLY OP, this is about launchers, kid. Have fun wasting meseta
    I'm not sure who's the kid here. The person that tried to take credit for the first NPC hacking (lol seriously who does that? I suppose 12 year olds would want the attention), spams "CAST SUPREMACY" in the lobby for 30 minutes outside of the quaratine zone (block 20 fyi), and impudently declaring JP pso2 as an American game, or the other person falling for your babby's first troll attempt. I thought there was a disclaimer in the registration of the forums that you had to be over 13 years old to register?

p.s. impudently means shamelessly

Spoiler!

Head shot for more than triple damage, it's a weak point.
    Normal attack = non-PA attack
    I've got the best 9* rifle +9ed and it does still shitty damage (just attacks to weak spots do 160-170 damage) and good luck leading the shots all the time plus if you don't want to have messed up accuracy you have to stand still or shots spread even wider. Sure, rifles are ridiculous for bosses but that's it for me. Normal monsters, some stuff in mines doesn't even have weak spots (the repairing robots and the flying small bots). I imagine that it will become more common.

I was wondering this as well. Currently level 32 but i almost feel as a ranger that theres way more damage output than a rifle to even compensate for their differences in usage. Yes rifle has more mobility and can be combined with weak shot too create some deadly damage...but no matter launchers slowness, i feel the damage gap is way too large to compare to the rifle. And to top it all off...this is a ranged weapon. My two cents.

Fizz Gaming Stream - Xbox360/PC [Click Here]
    My Portfolio [Click Here]
    Core i7 920 @ 3Ghz
    EVGA GTX 670FTW
    3x4 12GB DDR3 @ 2000Mhz

The best weapon in the game is the one you enjoy using the most.