Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Simple Buy a Logitech G13, by far the best Gamepad you can get. They have left hand version on ebay if you look hard enough.

Quote Originally Posted by IAmSecretSpy View Post
    Simple Buy a Logitech G13, by far the best Gamepad you can get. They have left hand version on ebay if you look hard enough.
    If I were gonna get a controller for my PC, it would be a Sixaxis. Also, what the hell is a "left-handed" gamepad?

Quote Originally Posted by wohdin View Post
    If I were gonna get a controller for my PC, it would be a Sixaxis. Also, what the hell is a "left-handed" gamepad?
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Logitech+G13

Isn't G13 blocked by gameguard or did they fix it? Anyone with a G13 here and can confirm it working properly?

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    That's.... not a gamepad. It's a game board, sure (which if you ask me is one of the most useless inventions ever). But it's definitely not a gamepad.

Well, I could argue that modern controllers are far and away not at all describable as "pads," and that a smallish flat surface with keys on it is far more applicable, but gamepad does indeed tend to just mean controller.

Anyway, I know lots of lefties that play with the standard righty FPS layout. They also drive standard righty stick. Try it out maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    Isn't G13 blocked by gameguard or did they fix it? Anyone with a G13 here and can confirm it working properly?
    Im using my perfectly, Windows 7 SP1 32-Bit

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Anyway, I know lots of lefties that play with the standard righty FPS layout. They also drive standard righty stick. Try it out maybe?
    In case the part where I say I CAN NOT use WASD didn't tip you off, I have tried it, many times, and it is just flat out horribly uncomfortable to me. For one, I've never been able to use a mouse properly with my right hand, since the right half of my body is pretty retarded (save for my fingers, thank you piano!), I get far better precision with left-handing the mouse, and trying to use my right hand with a mouse while simultaneously rewiring my brain to give movement to my left hand is simply not going to work. I would know, I've tried it.

If you have a number pad, have you tried assigning the movement keys to numbers and using that to move? I don't know if it actually works, but it should be more similar to the arrow keys than IJKL and still have plenty of extra buttons around to customize.

Quote Originally Posted by wohdin View Post
    In case the part where I say I CAN NOT use WASD didn't tip you off, I have tried it, many times, and it is just flat out horribly uncomfortable to me. For one, I've never been able to use a mouse properly with my right hand, since the right half of my body is pretty retarded (save for my fingers, thank you piano!), I get far better precision with left-handing the mouse, and trying to use my right hand with a mouse while simultaneously rewiring my brain to give movement to my left hand is simply not going to work. I would know, I've tried it.
    I've hit plenty of brick walls and just learned to do something else, but if that's not an option and you won't buy anything else then I have nfi, sorry.