Page 310 of 337 FirstFirst ... 210260300307308309310311312313320 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,100 of 3368

What are some good missions to solo in offline mode to level up your physical level not necessarily type.

Quote Originally Posted by Wavemaster Elk View Post
    What are some good missions to solo in offline mode to level up your physical level not necessarily type.
    Gurhal Heroes is pretty good since you're assured that aura'd monsters (quite a few rainbow aura's) will appear.

Quote Originally Posted by Wavemaster Elk View Post
    Magashi Plan. Your clear rank is determined by what level the monsters are, which is determined by what level YOU are. You won't even get mission points until you're level 90, and to S-Rank it you need to be lvl 165, which only nets 486 points... substantially less than Gurhal Heroes. The mission gives a ton of experience though. I have EXP boost turned on, and for the most part, it's about a 1:1/2:1 mission to lvl up ratio... even at higher levels like going from 190 to 200. Gurhal Heroes, on the other hand, may take many, many more runs at default rank to get a level... and running the infinity rank Gurhal Heroes mission can really slow you down and when you come across aura'd monsters. The higher XP doesn't compensate for the net XP over time you could be getting by killing lower leveled enemies... at least not until you get to a much higher level and/or have a few rebirths under your belt.

So I'd say start with Gurhal Heroes if you're between lvl 1 and 100. Once you get to about lvl 100, switch to doing Magashi Plan runs.

The only downside to Magashi Plan is that you need five of each spellstones in order to run it. You can farm these from Gurhal Heroes, or just by doing free missions, but it's not a mission you can just run indefinitely. Also, I guess another downside is that if you just spend all of your time in MP and GH to level up, you'll miss out on a lot of the time needed to invest in hunting lower-rank rare items which aren't found within those two missions.
    Last edited by Sinue_v2; Aug 3, 2012 at 08:03 PM.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

Quote Originally Posted by Leon-Sky View Post
    I am not actually sure if it will help a lot. I am using it sometimes but everytime I am using it, I think it is effective. So Vio doesn't to use it, might as well follow him ahehe, Vio how many hours did you spend to hunt an EG?

question;

Can someone please confirm where Lucifer (saber) will drop? the wiki says, verdure, palm system table 5. does this means it is from the Parum grassland with Neudaiz table 5?
    Less than 1 I guess, since I stole the drop from Yuki lol
    And I nvr actually looked into IM mechanics, so I can't answer that lol
    Become the fence that protects Rachel. Always help her, treat her kindly, and approach her 'pretending to be a friend'. But, always remember. Never give her sympathy. Don't think of her as a friend. So that one day, you will be able to turn your back on her cries when told to do so. Detest her. Because she is the girl who killed my most precious friend. -Koon from ToG

It's all luck, took me several months of on and off farming to get one, I know I've spent upwards of 60 hours in that mission.
    One thing though, make sure that your target isn't "half inside" a wall when you land the finishing blow, or else it won't drop any items.
    This is particularly important on that mission, because almost all the monsters are the charging type, so they often end up against a wall.

As for the sabre, if it says Palm then you need the Palm table 5, verdure is a mission with 新緑 in its name.
    You can check the Japanese wiki to see which monsters in particular drop it from table 5.
    ”うーぅす, おはよー!
    あたしはミカ!
    今日も一日がんばっていこーね!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kurosu View Post
    It's all luck, took me several months of on and off farming to get one, I know I've spent upwards of 60 hours in that mission.
    One thing though, make sure that your target isn't "half inside" a wall when you land the finishing blow, or else it won't drop any items.
    This is particularly important on that mission, because almost all the monsters are the charging type, so they often end up against a wall.

As for the sabre, if it says Palm then you need the Palm table 5, verdure is a mission with 新緑 in its name.
    You can check the Japanese wiki to see which monsters in particular drop it from table 5.
    Can you please elaborate the " half inside " thingy? and palm table is parum table right?
    Last edited by Leon-Sky; Aug 4, 2012 at 04:41 AM.
    "

"Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity Weapon Guide and Drop location at www.gm-leonsky.blogspot.com "
    Feel free to email me at [email protected] if you want to add drop location or weapon screen shots. Just follow the format in the guide.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon-Sky View Post
    Can you please elaborate the " half inside " thingy? and palm table is parum table right?
    A monster can have its body "half inside" a wall when it's against it. When that happens they will never drop any items.
    This happens often with these monsters that drop EG because they're always charging so they end up against the wall.

And yes, Palm/Parum is the same thing.
    ”うーぅす, おはよー!
    あたしはミカ!
    今日も一日がんばっていこーね!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kurosu View Post
    A monster can have its body "half inside" a wall when it's against it. When that happens they will never drop any items.
    This happens often with these monsters that drop EG because they're always charging so they end up against the wall.

And yes, Palm/Parum is the same thing.
    Thanks Kurosu I will keep that in mind. So Lucifer can drop at raffon meadow, with that parum table 5. Got it. ^_^
    "

"Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity Weapon Guide and Drop location at www.gm-leonsky.blogspot.com "
    Feel free to email me at [email protected] if you want to add drop location or weapon screen shots. Just follow the format in the guide.

alright stupid question incoming..

how the heck do ig et the 510 mysynth( ive read it breaks chains less) i just started infinity, and im stuck, i can only choose up to 490 at character creation... can't find anything on how to get it on the net.

will a lower model randomly give me it(with the partnership ability/rating thing), even tho it's not in that model's series?

You can unlock the 510 MySynth by getting further into the story.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.