Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by supersonix9 View Post
    Community here is garbage. I feel you OP. Bashing people for simple questions (even those with obvious answers) is just rude and absolutely uncalled for.
    ikr? better to just stay away now op. better yet just stay away from the internet. and other people for that matter. dirty humans.

this place is just like every other community on the planet. everyone's an outsider at first. just be yourself and follow the rules and try to get along.

Community here is garbage.
    Right, only garbage would call other people garbage, is that what are you trying to say?
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    Right, only garbage would call other people garbage, is that what are you trying to say?
    Nope.

Vulcan Taint Pincher moorebounce's Avatar

I know about the search feature and if I still can't find the thread I'll post the question anyway. The people who don't like it will just have to get upset. You got issues if you get upset at people who weren't able to find the older posts that may help them. I know I don't lose any sleep over people being angry over multiple threads of the same stuff. You'll have people who either answer your question, post the link of the thread that will answer your question or cry about your thread being "This thread again" and offer no help. The latter can eat a %$@#! straight up.
    PSO2 JP Ship 2 Jazmin - HUcaseal - Team: Paranoia-Gaming
    PSO2 NA Ship 3 Orro Munroe HUcaseal - Team: Dark Alliance

Community here is garbage. I feel you OP. Bashing people for simple questions (even those with obvious answers) is just rude and absolutely uncalled for.
    "stupid is as stupid does" - forrest gump
    pso two:
    blue moon/caseal/ship 2

And here you have, the community OP. Almost hilarious that nearly every thread turns into an argument on here. It's not as bad as the Diablo 3 or League of Legends forum at least, but it is getting there fast. In the end though ask what you want when you want, there will sometimes be some random angry guy for who hell knows why, raging at some letters (aka your question/thread) but hey, someone decent will answer you eventually. Also, welcome.

Right.
    My thing with repeats are that if it bothers you, ignore it, you aren't forced to answer or anything. "But it's taking up space!", for what? Tropics that quickly become so off topic that they end up closed after a too-long grace period of existing on the board? Sure they're amusing and fun to partake in from time to time, but get real, it's only a "problem" if you're for some insane reason using the default thread count.

Question thread saves a lot of people from getting attacked for little to no reason though. It gets 5*'s all day, yup, all day.

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    ask whatever you want

if people get mad, insult them
    I second this.

be a douche like everyone else and that is how you make pso-world
    Duck Tales
    # of Members: 45

Requirement to join Duck Tales - If I like the cut of your Jib jk its free for all
    wait no i mean free for all

Quote Originally Posted by jmanx View Post
    be a douche like everyone else and that is how you make pso-world
    No one on here is really a douche.