Default Best way to quickly get 15 Garongos?

Been searching for 20 minutes, not one...

Well, the best way to get multiple ones to spawn if they DO decide to spawn, is to group up with other people in farm MPs. At least then you won't get just one when you solo, but maybe three when with other people.

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    Well, the best way to get multiple ones to spawn if they DO decide to spawn, is to group up with other people in farm MPs. At least then you won't get just one when you solo, but maybe three when with other people.
    Basically this. Either that or run around Free Forest like a chicken with its head cut off, killing off any spawns that appear to guarantee enemy spawns when you run back through later.

If you're not in a decent multiparty, chances are you'll be wandering around Free Forest for a while. My advice is, unless you're trying to blitzkrieg through the forest and all related Matter Board matters/Client Orders, just take it in stride and don't hunt for Garongos specifically. You'll just burn yourself out quicker otherwise.

If you have a friend to party up with, try doing the Time Attack quest. A lot of Garongos spawn near the end of the Forest part.

Quote Originally Posted by Sp-24 View Post
    If you have a friend to party up with, try doing the Time Attack quest. A lot of Garongos spawn near the end of the Forest part.
    this is your best bet for guaranteed dodongos garongos.

Actually, other than the Time attack one you can try Free Forest Exploration as well.
    The trick is when they do spawn for you (2-3), put down a telepipe to go back to the ship after killing them. When you come back down, they might respawn further away at times but they WILL respawn.

Least thats how I did mine quickly.

To unlock Time Attack you need to clear tundra and pretty sure op is like lvl 18.
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    To unlock Time Attack you need to clear tundra and pretty sure op is like lvl 18.
    He can still try find a friend or player that has it and load it for him. That's how we do it in our guild. Also to be more specific, you unlock the TA quest after clearing Supress De Mammoth.

But aside TA mission its either Free Forest of Darkers Extermination. They don't pop up in any other forest quest.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Acel View Post
    Actually, other than the Time attack one you can try Free Forest Exploration as well.
    The trick is when they do spawn for you (2-3), put down a telepipe to go back to the ship after killing them. When you come back down, they might respawn further away at times but they WILL respawn.

Least thats how I did mine quickly.
    I can confirm this, but instead of using a telepipe I just went to the first/third area and then back to the second.
    You will also notice that they tend to spawn in the same specific locations.

Free Field Forest spawn them a lot for me. I did the order daily for it when I was low leveled.
    PSO2
    テレサ Lv65-Hunter Lv49-Fighter Lv60-Ranger Lv40-Braver
    My Youtube Channel / Join the League