Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

I was talking to Jooozek, lol. I don't believe I've ever outwardly disagreed with you.

I still think "EXP FULL" is a silly thing to latch onto. It's annoying, yes, and there really should be a toggle for the display of it, but you're going to see a lot of "EXP FULL" eventually no matter what they put the level cap at.

It's also worth noting that the time needed to hit level 40 is considerably higher than any of the previous games.

When it comes right down to it, though, the simple truth is that there is not a single game on the planet that you can expect to keep you entertained indefinitely. This is even more true now than before, simply due to the fact that, most likely, you have already spent hundreds or thousands of hours on other, similar games and the novelty factor is already long, LONG gone.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyMango View Post
    I was talking to Jooozek, lol. I don't believe I've ever outwardly disagreed with you.
    Oh, my bad. Lets keep our disagreements under the surface then ;D

Caelis - HUbeaseal
    Kimil - RAnewm
    Endrea - FOcaseal

Yeah, I'm at a point where I wish I could just buy meseta with AC...

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    I haven't hit such a point with the game itself, but I have hit a wall with the accursed RNG systems that seem to absolutely despise my very being. Honestly, they're freakin' terrible! I refuse to even try the affix system anymore, just too much damn grief from that...
    Yep. I've pretty much given up on it this point. I'll just save up and buy stuff that's as close to what I want as possible. If people don't want me in their groups because I'm not super twinked out and am doing 12 points of damage less than I could be doing, their loss. I'm awesome, and if they don't wanna play with me they're the one making a terrible life decision. ;D

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?

I have my first character that has maxed Ranger, then started leveling up Hunter (39.8 right now)
    Concurrently, I used my extra beta account to make a guy on Ship 2 (currently Hunter 33.5) and just yesterday, got the feeling that Hunter wasn't that fun anymore, since I have been playing Hunter on both characters simultaneously, lol
    So I'll be making a Force sometime soon, although I'm waiting to see what Techer is like, and for a boss soul that is Magic Power/PP >:
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

Iv kinda gotten to that wall as well. being lvl 40 on all classes and having (almost) every order mission to complete.... there just doesnt feel like a good reason to keep playing, at least until the next big update.
    I request a dance of intellect, put on your thinking shoes!

Quote Originally Posted by Kimil Adrayne View Post
    Anyone else stop playing PSO2 already? I was going hard at it until recently.
    Weren't you the same person who posted "See you in EU/NA server" ?
    I thought you would stop playing since the day you post that you won't play already.

Anyway your last thread was "potential IP-ban let's see each other at Eu/NA" which is pretty much similar to what you asked in this thread "potential IP ban make me not want to play in jp server "
    Last edited by Arika; Aug 11, 2012 at 10:23 PM.

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

I suppose the free to play nature of the game allows you to check back in quite painlessly with the release of new content updates with little trouble. Personally I would have liked to seen more extensive content in the game at the release, but its not entirely a big deal. There are tons of other games to play and things to do in the mean time(like Guild wars 2).
    Last edited by condiments; Aug 11, 2012 at 10:28 PM.
    "I prefer my history dead. Dead history is writ in ink, the living sort in blood."
    Images in signatures cannot exceed 50,000 bytes. The image in your signature was 73,652 bytes.

This is what I do.

*hooks up ps3 controller*

*logs on*

*says hi on team chat*

*walks around the lobby for 3 minutes*

*brain tells me I am doing nothing*

*gets off*

Then I repeat the next day.

Thanks to Vashyron =D!