Page 31 of 78 FirstFirst ... 212829303132333441 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Neirene View Post
    The 630 appears right after you access to the lobby after selecting your character? does it lets you move around a little before disconnecting?
    After I appear in lobby. Sometimes I CAN move around but can't type before 630, other times I can move around and chat for like a minute before kaput.

Can't access My Room or Camp Ship in both cases.

-Wayu

I also still seem to be getting some crashes with Firefox while the game is running :/ Happens a lot less often though.
    Almost 10 years later. Still forever sleep deprived.

Woop, broke Steam Overlay and Fraps.

Quote Originally Posted by rysashiii View Post
    Going. Insane. Sitting from 10-4pm trying to get this......................
    nProtect gameguard problem comes up again even with comodo disabled.

Should I reinstall?
    Have you got this solved?
    I just ran into, probably the same, problem today. Apparently Comodo is just as stupid as gameguard. If you have application blocked just once, for whatever reason, it will constantly block it, even if you declare it as safe and it is under the trusted file list, until you remove it from the blocked files list, which is hidden under computer policy.
    If you still have the problem, open comodo, click on the defense+ tab, click on computer security policy, and then go to the "blocked files" tab. If anything from the PSO2 folder is listed delete it from the listing.
    Comodo is quite OK, but it is just not as user friendly as it market itself.

Steam overlay works. Firefox doesn't, and Chrome works for a bit before it too stops loading and won't be brought to the front to view the contents, or just freeze.

And as you know, the steam browser SUCKS when trying to watch youtube videos. I forget how much I miss adblock after seeing all these fucking advertisements for beer and stuff I don't have any interest in. I especially hate the forced ones you can't click a button to skip after 5 seconds.

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnet_Moon View Post
    Steam overlay works. Firefox doesn't, and Chrome works for a bit before it too stops loading and won't be brought to the front to view the contents, or just freeze.

And as you know, the steam browser SUCKS when trying to watch youtube videos. I forget how much I miss adblock after seeing all these fucking advertisements for beer and stuff I don't have any interest in. I especially hate the forced ones you can't click a button to skip after 5 seconds.
    I haven't had any trouble using my Firefox browser while playing. I'm in windowed and not fullscreen so I don't know if that makes any difference.

I have noticed that I can't save any edited screenshots while the game is open. For example if I open a screenshot and crop it, when I click save, or save as, the image editing program will just close without saving anything.
    Images cannot exceed 180 pixels in height. The image in your signature was 267 pixels tall.

Quote Originally Posted by Vashyron View Post
    Woop, broke Steam Overlay and Fraps.
    These both work for me at the moment after updating.

Well, there goes my plans tonight, evil GameGuard doesn't get along with my system at all+^_^+ well, I'm getting really rusty in SoulCal 5 so ima catch up on that+^_^+

lol, they thought it was a good idea to reapply this update?

They really should just say the hell with it and drop that update altogether instead of trying to get it to work again. Seems it causes more trouble than it's worth.
    PSO2
    Mikura: Female Human - Hunter 40/Ranger 29
    Lilith: Female Newman - Force 4
    Ship 2: Block 42

Personal blog: http://theslackerslounge.blogspot.com/