Page 202 of 466 FirstFirst ... 102152192199200201202203204205212252302 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 4655

Diablo III (New patch: BUFF EVERYONE)
    League of Legends (In perpetuity, really)
    Persona 4 Arena (How to score attack: From corner, Brutal Axe for OVER 9000!!!!)
    Coming Soon!

Diablo III (Patch 1.0.4 equals awesomesauce)
    Persona 4 Arena (Mainly finishing everybody's story mode here. Getting myself prepared for Guild Wars 2 and final PSU play)

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

I am determined to get to Paragon 10 before the weekend is complete.

*cue disappointed looks and folded arms from friends an family*

Currently working my way through The Last Story. I'll probably end up finishing it this weekend, but at this point I kinda feel like I'm forcing myself to. The story and characters are really up my alley (though I'm not sure I like the direction it's headed) but the game itself is just...not...fun...to...play...at...all. Combat is just a freaking bore. With as much emphasis they put on tactics, it's really just a shitstorm once things go down because the AI is just fucking terrible.

I also started The Legend of Tutorial: Skyward Tutorial the other night. I think my thoughts on it at the moment are pretty clear.

Been taking a week or so away from PSO2. Started to feel a little burnt out, so if anything Last Story has proven a good enough distraction, though I wish I'd chosen to play Xenoblade instead. Guess that'll have to be my next PSO2 burnout game.

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?

Quote Originally Posted by Shakuri View Post
    So, playing Legend of Dragoon for the first time.
    Why does everyone like this game so much?
    I've always kinda wondered the same myself, really. It's certainly competent from a gameplay perspective, but the story and characters are so absolutely dry and boring that I couldn't bring myself to care about any of them.

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?

So those of you playing the Diablo III patch... is it worth coming back as a 60 Barb who quit a few weeks in?
    How can I possibly put a new idea into your heads, if I do not first remove your delusions?

I can't say anything for the Barb since I haven't played one myself. I'm currently running with a Demon Hunter with a starting Witch Doctor. Still, the new gains and the new Legendaries (all around) have relit my fire for the game, even though I was still having a blast with my Demon Hunter.

死にてぇ奴だけ, かかってこい!! TetsuyaHikari's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shakuri View Post
    So, playing Legend of Dragoon for the first time.
    Why does everyone like this game so much?
    I'm not sure how I would feel towards it if I played it right now, but back when it was first released years ago, it was definitely one of the better PS1 titles. It's hard to see it as a shining gem among the releases we have had between the time it originally released and the past decade or so though. It was good for what it was, but it wasn't a timeless classic for PS1, like say... Valkyrie Profile.

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

Quote Originally Posted by Slidikins View Post
    So those of you playing the Diablo III patch... is it worth coming back as a 60 Barb who quit a few weeks in?
    The Barb buffs are fairly significant from what I hear. They no longer get curb-stomped in Inferno like they did in the past. If you quit after a few weeks, your gear is likely outdated. However, that shouldn't be an issue with the new drop rates. Even Act I can drop great stuff now. I sold a ring I found in Act I for ~20mil recently.

Quote Originally Posted by amtalx View Post
    The Barb buffs are fairly significant from what I hear. They no longer get curb-stomped in Inferno like they did in the past. If you quit after a few weeks, your gear is likely outdated. However, that shouldn't be an issue with the new drop rates. Even Act I can drop great stuff now. I sold a ring I found in Act I for ~20mil recently.
    I hopped on for two seconds just to check the AH and see what was what... gear that would've been 500k+ gold easily is 10% of that now and still an upgrade for my Barb. I can probably find it in Act I while getting my paragon levels....

I guess I'll hop on and see if my crit build is still viable. Probably even more so since my Barb could put a dent in Act II before the buffs.
    Last edited by Slidikins; Aug 26, 2012 at 01:27 AM.
    How can I possibly put a new idea into your heads, if I do not first remove your delusions?