Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Reverser?

The game is already faaar too easy. Giving people infinite revives would just be.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer MKV View Post
    Oh, I know, let's put the spell in, but give it a random chance to revive.

People love random chance, right? Right?
    Every cast of Reverser should, in addition to having a random effect, charge 15,000 meseta per cast. Where does that meseta go? To everybodys favorite space ship worker! Doo Doo!

That solid gold, precious gem encrusted statue of his likeness big enough to be seen from space won't fund itself y'know. A portion of that fee will also go towards his political campaign to become presidente for all ARKS. Additionally, it comes with a 70% chance to NOT remove all weapon attributes and abilities each cast. If you've ground weapons with Doo Doo, you know what 70% means! It means you and him will get to see each other LOTS more in the future! <3

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnet_Moon View Post
    Every cast of Reverser should, in addition to having a random effect, charge 15,000 meseta per cast. Where does that meseta go? To everybodys favorite space ship worker! Doo Doo!

That solid gold, precious gem encrusted statue of his likeness big enough to be seen from space won't fund itself y'know. A portion of that fee will also go towards his political campaign to become presidente for all ARKS. Additionally, it comes with a 70% chance to NOT remove all weapon attributes and abilities each cast. If you've ground weapons with Doo Doo, you know what 70% means! It means you and him will get to see each other LOTS more in the future! <3
    I completely lost it.

Thanks for that. That was grand.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

I doubt Reverser will be implemented., considering that a high-level player with Reverser would basically render Scapedolls useless, which would cut into money for ACs...

Kagajibaris are Dezorians Omega-z's Avatar

"IF" they did add it in. I would have to be a chance spell with effect's. Something like a 50% chance( if chances are not on your side nothing happen's other then the time it takes) that takes 5 and 10 sec's to cast. When casting the Normal version Adds 1 hp to the Player and adds the Panic Effect to the castor. The Charged version would be like Nei's ability from PSII where you sacrifice your own HP and gives it to your friend instead (Like 2/3 of your hp). And if you don't have enough HP afterward's you die instead, If you do you become Panic again. After the cast it would have a 10 minute cooldown. the amination would like the dragon castor's hp heal spell. Thoughts?
    Last edited by Omega-z; Aug 26, 2012 at 04:38 PM.

I didn't know people actually bought scape dolls..
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

Quote Originally Posted by Garnet_Moon View Post

Oh my god..
    You owe me a new lung.

Anyway having a revival tech would just be so broken lol.
    I can't even consider it.

I don't see how it's that broken... I mean, I know what people are saying, infinite revives and all that, but... Just put like a 10 minute cool-down on it or something. They already have skills with cool-downs, so it wouldn't be hard to do, and it doesn't over complicate the whole process. It's just that it is a staple of the series, and it is hard for me to see it not implemented in some way. I mean heck, they're even bringing back Zan techs. Which is awesome.

Vulcan Taint Pincher moorebounce's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mystil View Post
    I didn't know people actually bought scape dolls..
    I actually bought one. I had the Vol Dragon on the ropes and he hit me hard killing me. I said fuck that not after doing all that work and being so close to killing him. I bought it then beat him and got my client order filled. I know one thing I'll never do that again. They cost 250AC.
    PSO2 JP Ship 2 Jazmin - HUcaseal - Team: Paranoia-Gaming
    PSO2 NA Ship 3 Orro Munroe HUcaseal - Team: Dark Alliance

Moon Atomziers are also unlimited, you can alway go and buy more. Don't see how it's supposed to be game breaking having unlimited reverser.