Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Slidikins View Post
    AC Scratch doesn't bother me too much. It's a slot machine that's practically necessary for a F2P game to stay afloat. (Gotta get the big fish to spend to cover the guppies, right?) The problem arises with the fact that I could spend 200 yen and have absolutely nothing to show for it. What do I mean?

I'm a RAmarl without a premium account. I put 500 AC on so I can buy a 300 AC Mag, and I have 200 leftover so I say to myself, "Might as well play the AC Scratch. Maybe I'll get that red Tiger Pierce I wanted." Nope. Trunks Swimwear. If I want to give it to another character I need to pay for that. If I wanted to sell it I need to pay as well. So essentially my 200 AC amounts to absolutely nothing unless I funnel in more AC. That I find unacceptable.
    You can get a 3-day My Shop from the Fun scratch.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    You can get a 3-day My Shop from the Fun scratch.
    I've had no luck with that since the FUN scratch began but I guess that is a possibility. So my 200 AC isn't completely worthless so long as I win the lottery elsewhere.
    How can I possibly put a new idea into your heads, if I do not first remove your delusions?

Done. I hope my suggestions will help them. Though mostly mine was about costumes and hair. xD

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Did anyone suggest this outfit?
    Spoiler!
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

. If I want to give it to another character I need to pay for that. If I wanted to sell it I need to pay as well. So essentially my 200 AC amounts to absolutely nothing unless I funnel in more AC. That I find unacceptable.
    This is why there needs to be free person to person trading and dropping of any items. This is an essential feature of a game and I find it the most absurd thing that it was purposefully disabled for most items in order to promote AC spending.

It doesn't remove the purpose of a MyShop so I don't understand why there can't be both.

Part of the game in pso when playing with friends was trading things that eachother found that would be useful to your friend.

I know what I put in MY comments box.

「アビリティが上達に難しすぎる。」
    SERVERS DIE WHEN THEY ARE KILLED.

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    That's not likely, lottery/Garapon has been a part of most major online game in Asia, and there is no reason to change it, at most, they might do something similiar to Elsword JP. in which you "rent" outfit for set time.
    Please no... I like hoarding clothes and would not like green eggs and ham, I would not like it if accessories and clothes were limited to 7/30 days, Lunia used to do this shit even on their EVENT ITEMS meaning you had to stockpile multiple copies of an item and once you exchausted them you'd have to wait another year.

Elsword was lolz but the game that takes the cake is Divina, they have a new gatcha EVERY week with gimick skills on their uber rare avatar clothing/pet that have a ridiculously low drop(?) rate filled with other random shit you never want.
    http://dn.gamania.co.jp/news/detail.aspx?c=1&id=5595 A NEW GACHA EVERY WEEK!
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

I want to suggest they make an EP3 Card Battle!
    Freezies proudly sporting his Fomar hat.

AC Scratch doesn't bother me too much. It's a slot machine that's practically necessary for a F2P game to stay afloat.
    It's necessary for f2ps to make mountains of cash and that's it. PSO2 doesn't need it to stay afloat. Sega wants it because they can milk any user foolish enough to use it of all their cash.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    It's necessary for f2ps to make mountains of cash and that's it. PSO2 doesn't need it to stay afloat. Sega wants it because they can milk any user foolish enough to use it of all their cash.
    What's wrong with Sega making money, I'd rather give all my money to them than to that patent-troll apple with their overpriced shit. Android all the way!
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.