Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Yeah, I see that now. That's pretty excessive. Would that be the full body costumes, like the rappy suit, or any old clothes item or even any ac scratch-exclusive item at all? Or is that not specified?

On the one hand I know they need to make their money, but on the other I knew that right away they'd get a taste of the kind of cash this genre rakes in and would get very greedy very fast. I'm guessing that's happening.
    Probabely all AC scratch outfit...so something like the CB
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Yeah, I see that now. That's pretty excessive. Would that be the full body costumes, like the rappy suit, or any old clothes item or even any ac scratch-exclusive item at all? Or is that not specified?
    The only thing the screenshot says is AC Scratch Item so as far as I know, this could be 14 of the things in the AC Scratch, from junk items to costumes. I refuse to have anything to do with either of the AC Scratches so I'm not entirely clear on how or if the display has changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Arika View Post
    -Mechgun gear seem to be very hard to charge up from the video.
    This gear is charged by not being hit by stuff. Shogai had a bit on how it worked up earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Arika View Post
    I m still thinking about photon drop.
    If only. I don't think Sega will take the chance to charge people to buy something.
    Last edited by Mike; Aug 31, 2012 at 01:21 AM.

Mechanized Combat Engineer Freshellent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    I'm sure I'm going to massively disappoint a lot of people that think of me as the fists guy...

But... From this video alone I'm gonna have to see all the PAs and the feel gameplay for myself before I decide on Fists being my main.

Cause that fuckin' dagger game play looks sick... Then they jump to fists and it's all generic punches...

@ Flame: LOL too over the top? that's all this game is about after PSU! 8D
    Yo, I was mad hyped for KNUX but after seeing it in action? Nah. Nah. They might be hella damaging and "practical" but I'm not playing this game for that. Daggers though? I'd call her back for a second date, no question.
    Veteran of the former Universe 11. PSO2 -Ship 02-

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Icespike View Post
    Yo, I was mad hyped for KNUX but after seeing it in action? Nah. Nah. They might be hella damaging and "practical" but I'm not playing this game for that. Daggers though? I'd call her back for a second date, no question.
    Ayo das' whussup mah G

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

To be fair, I'm pretty sure when fighting the gawonda shield thing that one of the fists popped off with a rocket. It looked like it clipped the guy, so it wasn't really visible.

But then, I hate the shit out of that PA, so hopefully I'm wrong.

More people should be happy about breakdancing. God. This is my dream weapon and fighting style mixed into one. Hunter who?
    UNHAND ME THIS INSTANT! D<

On the one hand I know they need to make their money, but on the other I knew that right away they'd get a taste of the kind of cash this genre rakes in and would get very greedy very fast. I'm guessing that's happening.
    I'm also wondering if CAST parts counted in the closed beta for the color change tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakosifer View Post
    More people should be happy about breakdancing. God. This is my dream weapon and fighting style mixed into one. Hunter who?
    The Double Saber arts are badass. But to me, Double Sabers with my Daggers and Knuckles is a bonus rather than the main attraction. A welcomed bonus, though, because now I don't need to have 2 classes to use Daggers and Double Sabers.

So Twin Mechguns are as bad as rifles, really now? And I imagine that Gunner won't even have Weak Hit Advance in his skill-tree...
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Mechgun PAs are more from PSZ since i know how those PAs attack like.