Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

I haven't played as much since I took a break for a month and then game guard broke the game and now I have GW2, but when PSO2 gets unbroke I'll continue playing.

I would like to be playing!!! HA!
    Guess I'm stuck waiting for the NA release since I'm not savvy on getting the JP version up and running.
    acidOD

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    I still do, obviously.

As I said last night when I talked to Ryo about it (I'm the person he was referring to in the OP), there are numerous reasons that a lot of people fell off the bandwagon (game and forum) after the first ~month or so. Perhaps...

-They found a new game to play (GW2 comes to mind here)
    -They quit out of fear of "hackers"
    -They quit out of fear of being IP-banned
    -They quit to wait for the NA/EU release (I noticed once that was announced, a lot of people on my friend list stopped playing)
    -They just got bored after the initial excitement of the game wore off

Could be anything, but there's certainly no doubt whatsoever that the community is probably only about half as big here as it was when PSO2 first went live.
    also gameguard problems are keeping half my guild off the game :/

I've quit for the past month, but mainly because I've been playing other games I want to finish first and I want to avoid the Gameguard debacle until it gets cleared up (I haven't updated since people started complaining about it).

Also been waiting on more updates to come so when I come back, they'll be more meat to the game. I kinda exhausted all the old PSO2 content relatively quick and got bored.
    PSO2
    Mikura: Female Human - Hunter 40/Ranger 29
    Lilith: Female Newman - Force 4
    Ship 2: Block 42

Personal blog: http://theslackerslounge.blogspot.com/

I still play
    who am i....? *tosses card to* find out.

When I'm not on tumblr like a mad man :3

Haven´t touched it for weeks, but i probably log in soon to test out the new toys.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Gate open!
    A place so far away yet so close at hand...

I havent been on for a couple weeks. I've tried so hard to like the game but it's just kind of a slog. I may try again later down the line but feh!

Mentioned before but meh:
    -Waiting on English release in 2013
    -Most people left to play GW2
    -Fear of IP ban making all progress useless; fear of the hacking attempts on Ship 02 (and other spots) getting worse
    -Incredibly tedious/frustrating/confusing to get started; most will give up and not bother
    -Lack of translated story leads to people getting bored of repeating the same-y stuff without rhyme or reason.

There are attempts on these forums to translate the videos, but they don't have annotations or captions available, just that you have to read the translation while watching the video (but not in full screen). This is a poor compromise, IMHO. Perhaps if someone with a lot of spare time were willing to continue/improve upon the work already done and add translated annotations/captions to the videos, it would help increase interest in the game and help existing players.

I'm personally not sure whether I still want to continue playing, as the lack of any (understandable) story is starting to get to me. Tons of cinematics where I have no clue what is going on or why these people are talking to me. >_>

The Phantasy Star Generations 1 English patch got released so I've been playing the remake of Phantasy Star 1 for the PS2 that was made through the 'Sega Ages' brand. It really is fantastic, though some things could've been made less hectic but it still works out and is true to the original.
    Last edited by darkwraith007; Sep 13, 2012 at 11:35 PM.
    Game: Phantasy Star Online 2 (JP servers)
    Ship: 02
    Account: Will_Smith
    Character: Rei (07H/08R/09F)
    -LF more English-speaking friends
    -R.I.P. @ SEGA NA

Pretty much done until the English version is out. I might come round to test out the newest content though.

Caelis - HUbeaseal
    Kimil - RAnewm
    Endrea - FOcaseal