Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

I stopped playing due to the lack of content and areas. I'd rather come back to the game in the future where it's far more complete, I seriously love PSO2 but I'm not enjoying how the content delivery is pretty much PSU except it's now not locked on-disc.

I took a month off of playing because I've been busy. Just haven't had the time to sit down, write down a load of kanji and kana and decode the game. Though that's where the whole free thing is nice, so I can be as fickle as I wish with my time. And I had run the gambit on content, so yeah.With my Premium Box coming in, figured I might as well see how things have calmed down since launch. Seems like we lost a good deal of people, but that was always expected. I'll probably still be around the JP servers for a while. Lurking in the shadows.

im new, and im playing

love pso, since dc!. maybe the content its a little too short, but i only think on meeting new ppl, and have fun with them

Belian - Ship 2.

Until last week's patched I've logged in few times a week to buy items for Franka's/Clessida's COs and level my Ranger and Force this way.
    Since GW2 headstart until the latest PSO2 patch I've logged to PSO2 maybe 2 or 3 times.
    Then I've hit 80 in GW2 and after that the newe class/weapon patch came out. Since then I've been playing only PSO2 and haven't launched GW2 even once.

Once Borderlands 2 comes out......I'll be occupied. For a while.

Truthfully, I'm bored as fuck with the game. It's too god damn easy and the way they are stretching what little content they have has made me log off out of sheer boredom the last two times I've signed on. I doubt the game will ever get any more difficult because Japan whines the second anything is challenging and with how they're stretching content already, I don't really think they have much more in the pipeline.

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?

I've always been on PSO2 before and after the large update for many hours a day, but I've started playing less since the new update.

Since the new update people have just been bothered about levelling new classes, and I really hate the idea of levelling up again in the same goddamn areas I've already been grinding in for the fifth~seventh time. Since most of my friends are still in normal, nobody wants to play Hard with me, and I also don't really enjoy the new classes, as they just don't feel flexible enough to me, and it's pretty annoying knowing I can't rip through a large mob spawn as I could with HU/RA/FO.

Will probably be back in ~week when everyone's done in normal so I can be hipster on my HU instead of FI.

Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    I doubt the game will ever get any more difficult because Japan whines the second anything is challenging
    Like Monster Hunter series and fightning game series which requires months of practice to be on a decent level, right?

I haven't been able to log in for the past 2-3 weeks because Gameguard is a steaming pile of crap that does nothing but throw out "error 114's". Once it is fixed or if I find a way to bypass it I would love to play again.

I have a several client orders to do, matter board 3 to finish, and the matter boards after that to still do, I have not unlocked Floating Continent, I have a Force class to level, and once I get Fighter class, I'll have that class to level. I only play for a few hours a day and take breaks I find I have a lot of fun in the game and I'm not bored at all. Even though I capped Hunter class. So from MY perspective I've got enough content in the game. Im in no rush to burn through things and cap classes.

Ive 580+ hours of game time so far. nope, not bored, and if I do feel a little drugery, I go and PLAY ANOTHER GAME or Do something in the real world! Something fun called, getting up getting some fresh air, drawing some artwork, doing some graphic design for someone, or going out to see a movie, sometimes dance or excersize to some awesome music! Wow who'd a thunk it?!
    Last edited by ShadowDragon28; Sep 16, 2012 at 09:37 PM.
    I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier