Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Very Happy about Monster Hunter
    I am hoping Monster Hunter 4 also makes it stateside
    I am a huge monster hunter fan It has entered my top 5 game series list

also excited for Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper
    as I lOVE the orochi series as well <3

Quote Originally Posted by Outrider View Post
    Apparently they're selling a Monster Hunter Wii U bundle at launch, and the deluxe Wii U system includes access to a beta of the the Wii U Dragon Quest X.

So in other words, Nintendo is trying to shut down Japan.
    Which is great because it won't end up like the vita where nobody wants to make games for it because nobody owns the console.

Reviving bayonetta 2 was also good move because it has a fanbase in the hardcore crowd and is surprisingly popular with girl gamers. Wouldn't have guessed it looking at the box

Platinum also want to make a star fox game so that is pretty exciting as well.
    http://www.destructoid.com/platinum-...t-171419.phtml

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Better be in in Lylatwars style then rather then Adventures. MH on WIi U is what I hoped for as well.

Also hoping for a F-Zero (with online racing) as they skipped the Wii with that. Maybe a new Wave Race or Castlevania would be cool too.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Bayonetta 2 for the Wii U? sure.

Bayonetta 2 exclusively for the Wii U, when the first was PS3/Xbox360? wtfPlatinum%@&*(

Ship02 RA40 - Artemis (Jey)

Even since they released MHP3rd after Monster Hunter Tri(on the Wii), I suspected that Capcom might be up to something. That something being that they are now looking to put a Monster Hunter game on every console as to offer everyone, despite your preference, a taste of the Monster Hunter experience.
    And thus far, this has proved to be true.
    Since then, they came out with an (albeit sub-par) Monster Hunter on the iPhone and iPad: Monster Hunter Dynamic Hunting. Then Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD for the Playstation 3. They've made sure to include Monster Hunter Freedom Unite and Portable 3rd on the PSVita. MH3G for the 3DS, and now MH3 Ultimate for Wii U.
    Of course(although not released in the west), they've Monster Hunter Frontier Online for PC and Xbox 360.

Monster Hunter 4 is slated for the 3DS, but I suspect that 4G or some variant of the universe in 4 will be released for the Vita and/or PS3 next.

I hope that MH4 or a variation will also make it to the Wii U personally. I still can't get used much to play MHP3rd on my psp cause of the small screen and camera litterly killing me cause monsters fill up the entire screen. Plus the analong stick is hurting my thumb so much after playing its not funny.

Celestial Manager~
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

The Xenoblade Chronicles team is makeing a rpg for the wiiU

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/n...wii-u-rpg.html

Quote Originally Posted by .Rusty. View Post
    The Xenoblade Chronicles team is makeing a rpg for the wiiU

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/n...wii-u-rpg.html
    Oh boy. Xenoblade 2 maybe? XD

Honestly I wouldn't mind if Xenoblade gets an HD port to the Wii U, but if Monolith soft is gonna make another RPG I'm sure goona get it.

Celestial Manager~

The Two-Tailed Fox boy Fox2Tails's Avatar

MH is going to suck so badly on this pos

Credit to MissMalice

Quote Originally Posted by JeyKama View Post
    Bayonetta 2 for the Wii U? sure.

Bayonetta 2 exclusively for the Wii U, when the first was PS3/Xbox360? wtfPlatinum%@&*(
    Fucking this. I wanted to play it so bad, but I think the Wii U is stupid, and refuse to purchase one. I am sorely, sorely disappointed by this news.

Fucking Nintendo probably bought them out so they could get another "popular" game to fall into their gimmicky 'console features.'
    Last edited by BIG OLAF; Sep 16, 2012 at 03:20 PM.