Thread: A glitch? Or...

Default A glitch? Or...

I got a Glasher 21 % last night... and my human char can equip it? Thought it was cast only... she still can't equip the twin glashers or any of the cast outfits I have gotten. Weird...?
    Last edited by punkrockjustin; Sep 17, 2012 at 10:52 AM.
    PSPo2:
    Raederle, F Human LVL125 // VA26
    Questing for:
    Vish Las Gavrecon // Diabolic Embrace // Kamui // Twin Kamui

Generally playing from about 8pm till ??? US Mountain Time ...and other random times

To be more clear, what I mean is my human character currently has the Glasher equipped. But she is not able to equip any other cast-only items that I keep in shared storage, which include the twin glashers and several outfits.

So, either the glasher is not actually cast-only, or there was a glitch, or i was "hacked" without my knowledge. Everything else about my character seems normal. Anyone care to offer any insight?
    PSPo2:
    Questing for:

Generally playing from about 8pm till ??? US Mountain Time ...and other random times

Unfortunately, it's hard to say, I thought it wasn't cast only and looked it up, but that wasn't the case...if you think ur character got hacked, did u check if you can equip SUVs as well. Tho I think that psp2pedia might be wrong about the cast only part...
    Become the fence that protects Rachel. Always help her, treat her kindly, and approach her 'pretending to be a friend'. But, always remember. Never give her sympathy. Don't think of her as a friend. So that one day, you will be able to turn your back on her cries when told to do so. Detest her. Because she is the girl who killed my most precious friend. -Koon from ToG

Hiding in Janthir Isle. Nilkemios's Avatar

It's no glitch. The single Glasher handgun has no race restrictions in PSP2. The Twin Glashers are Cast only however. No idea why, but it is what it is.

So it's just that PSPedia2 doesn't have this information, then. Good. In that case, I'm certain my character was not hacked. I'm glad I didn't lose my virginit--I mean, my being legit without knowing.

Oh, and thanks for your help, guys.
    Last edited by punkrockjustin; Sep 17, 2012 at 07:20 PM. Reason: thanks
    PSPo2:
    Questing for:

Np lol
    Become the fence that protects Rachel. Always help her, treat her kindly, and approach her 'pretending to be a friend'. But, always remember. Never give her sympathy. Don't think of her as a friend. So that one day, you will be able to turn your back on her cries when told to do so. Detest her. Because she is the girl who killed my most precious friend. -Koon from ToG