Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast
    "Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

READ FIRST:
    This section is NOT canon. I wasn't feeling well, and just wrote this on a whim. This section is depressing, purposefully so. I don't know how much it'll effect everyone, so don't read it if you think it might put you in a bad mood. I'll get back to writing normally when I figure out how to continue the story. For those wondering, the part set Enforcer is wearing is the Sheriff set, with the Agrizz CV head. That is all.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“En!? En!? Dammit, En, a-answer me!” Farrid half screamed, tears welling up in her eyes. “N-no way, this isn’t happening! En…EN!!” She yelled, staring at the Cast’s lifeless body. Placing her hands on Enforcer’s shoulders, Farrid looked into what would normally be his blue eyes. Instead, she was met with a dark line, bent into a slight v shape. With a brief intake of air, Farrid turned her head and looked at Cornelia, who had her face covered with her hands, her body shaking slightly.

“C-Cornelia, he’s….”

“No! Don’t say it…He can’t be…He’s too stubborn to…” Cornelia moved her hands, revealing tears streaking down her pretty face, those of her left eye following the path of her scar. “Oh, En…” She whispered; a completely demoralized look on her face, her shoulders starting to tremble more.

Hivernia knelt down, sliding her helmet off. Placing her left hand on Enforcer’s chest, she leaned in close. “Enforcer?” She whispered, “Enforcer...” After a moment of silence, Hivernia bowed her head, resting it against his, and balled the hand she had on his chest into a fist, her entire body beginning to shake. “Idiot…” She mumbled, over and over, “Idiot…this is your fault…diagnostics are showing 80% of internal processes are out of sync…this is entirely your fault, Enforcer…” She looked up at his face, and gingerly tugged the facemask that covered her nose and mouth down, before pressing her lips against his cheekplate.

Farrid and Cornelia both looked at Hivernia solemnly; they both knew how close she and Enforcer had gotten. Suddenly, Hivernia slammed her fist into Enforcer’s right shoulder, “Why? Why, why, why, why, why….?”

Farrid hesitantly placed her hands on Hivernia’s shoulders. “C-come on, Hive, we’ve got to call for extract, s-since the pipes aren’t working….” Hivernia quietly nodded, and allowed Farrid to steer her out of the room.

Cornelia quietly stared at the broken cast as the two left. After a moment, she realized she was alone in the room, and shivered. “Come on En…this is mean. You have to get up and tell the other’s you’re alright…” The green haired Newman mumbled as she grabbed Enforcer’s left arm, attempting to pull him up. She lost her grip on his hand and the battered Cast’s frame crashed back to the ground with a clatter, falling over in the process. Then silence. The stunned Hunewy looked on in disbelief before a fresh batch of tears began rolling down her face. “Wh-what is this? Y-You’re supposed to yell at me for always dropping you…” Falling to her knees, Cornelia reached out to prop the body back up, but stopped, “Who am I supposed to tease, now? En…d-don’t just lay there…get up and let this all be a bad joke so we can go back home and have fun…”

Nothing.

Quietly, Cornelia propped Enforcer back up and sat down next to him, words failing her, curling up slightly. Later, Farrid and Hivernia walked back in. Hivernia dropped down to her knees in front of Enforcer and wrapped her arms around his midsection, resting her head against his chest.

“The dropship is here, Cornelia…” Farrid mumbled, finally regaining a bit of her composure.

“Alright…” The Newman said, her voice slightly empty. She stood up, and wrapped her arms under Enforcer’s left shoulder. Hivernia hesitantly let go and grabbed his right shoulder, and the two lifted the lifeless frame while Farrid quietly collected Enforcer’s weapon, his favorite spear, a Patty Lumeria. The three quietly made their way to the dropship, the only words spoken by Cornelia,

“Time to go home, En.”
    Last edited by Enforcer MKV; Sep 17, 2012 at 10:13 PM.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Urban Ark: Part I

Spoiler!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About a week after the Dark Naberius Forest incident, I stood in a training room, clad in a full set of Sheriff type armor. The tip of my spear, a Patty Lumeria, was poking the ground, my hands resting on the hilt tip. Turning my head to the right, I spied a small crowd huddling around the door, murmuring to themselves. I heaved a mechanical sigh.

“Cornelia!”

“Yeeees, En~?” The busty Newman cooed affectionately as she walked past me, a swagger in her step.

“You let slip that we were having another sparring session, didn’t you?”

“Me? Never!”

“Then why is the crowd almost entirely young human and newman males?”

Cornelia took her place at the other side of the room, and looking at the crowd, giggled.

“So they are. Hi, boys!” She said with a wave to the group. The congregation cheered and hollered in response.

“Alright, alright, that’s enough!” I called out over the yelling, quelling the noise, “All of you here who are actually interested in watching two veteran Arks spar are welcome to watch, but…” I took the partisan in my hand and pointed it at the group, “Those of you who are ‘only’ interested in gawking at Cornelia need to get out of my sight. Now.

This immediately scared off the entire group.

“Geeeez, En. Why are you always like that?” Cornelia whined. “There wasn’t any harm.”

“I can’t concentrate with a bunch of fools on the side-lines staring at you.”

“Awwwww, are you jealous, En.for.cer?”

I pressed my hand against my face, “Please stop. Or are you stalling the fight just because you’re afraid of losing?”

The look on her face changed. “My, my. Aren’t you being a little too daring?”

“Not at all; just trying to figure out why we haven’t started yet.”

A smile curled onto her face as she pulled her wired lances from her hips and positioned herself in such a way that she looked like she was about to pounce me. She reminded me of a cat reveling in the fact that she was about to kill a mouse. A metal mouse, in this case; and one that wasn’t going to go down without a fight.

“I’m going to enjoy beating you, En~”

“You always say that.”

“I always enjoy it~”

She dashed at me. In response, I took two steps forward and brought the Lumeria down vertically. She moved fast enough that despite the distance between us a moment ago, she was already within striking distance. She crossed her wired lances choosing to block my strike, though. As I pressed down on her wired lances, she wore the same smile she had a moment ago.

“The problem with a Partisan,” she lectured, “Is that you have a huge dead zone that leaves you vulnerable if the opponent can get inside it. The long blade on your weapon makes that area a lot smaller, but it’s still there. Also, the size of it makes it unwieldy, though you usually have good control.”

She giggled and kicked me hard in the chest, causing me to ease the pressure I was putting on her, and straight out falling backwards. She jumped and brought the wired lances down towards me. I raised the partisan and blocked the strike, but the amount of force behind the attack was as high as ever. The blunt end of the Lumeria was actually only an inch or so away from touching my neck.

“Come oooon, En. You’re making this too easy for me!” She complained, straddling me.

“This isn’t satisfying to me in the least!”

Her word choice, coupled with the position we were in, caused me to cough. “Isn’t that the wrong thing to say considering you’re basically riding me?

“Wh-what!?” She gasped, embarrassed, “W-What are you saying? You know you don’t have a chance in hell of us ever - ”

“Then. Get. OFF OF ME!” I roared, pushing hard against her wired lances before she regained her composure, or finished her sentence. I actually used enough force that she flew a short distance with a “Kyaah!”, and I used the time to jump to my feet and charge her. She landed and fumed, “Th-that was dir- Waaa-Ah!” but I was already pressing my advantage. I took several calculated swings at her, all of which she dodged. Cornelia jumped back and suddenly let the wired lances loose, the oversized end of them coming directly at me. I spun my partisan at the last moment, returning them to the sender.

“Ha! How’s that?” I called, rather pleased with myself.

“You got better…a little better. But….” She suddenly threw the lances out again, faster this time, and they coiled around me before she yanked them towards the ground, sending me crashing into the floor. “…you’ve still got a long way to go before you can fight me when I’m being serious, En.for.cer.” She winked at me as she walked over and uncoiled the wired lances, and offered me a hand.

I sighed as I took it, rotating my free arm. “Yeah, that’s – ouch – obvious. Give me a minute and I’ll be ready for another round.”

Cornelia giggled as she walked to the other side of the room to a console, “Are you sure you don’t just like being beat up by me?”

“Ha ha, very funny…I’ll win one of these days; mark my words.”
    Last edited by Enforcer MKV; Aug 13, 2013 at 09:24 AM.

Urban Ark: Part II

Spoiler!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“My, my, I’m looking forward to seeing that day when I’m old and gray.”

“Shouldn’t be too much longer then, eh?”

“H-hey!”

I laughed as I tapped a few buttons on the console, changing my standing job to Fighter. “These new weapons are pretty slick, aren’t they? Especially these Knuckles.”

“Yeah! They’re great. I was getting tired of always beating you up with wired lances. It’s good to switch things up every so often~.” Cornelia giggled uncontrollably as she walked back on the mat. She raised her arms, hands covered by a pair of Alva Crashelb. She winked, “Come and get me, if you’re not scaaared.”

“Chh! Don’t cry when you start getting hit, girl.” I raised my own fists, a pair of Alva Bracers, and dashed at her. I swung out with my right fist, but Cornelia rocked back on the heels of her feet and easily dodged the attack, coming back with her own left punch. I ducked that strike and swung upwards. Cornelia dodged the strike, “Nope, too slow! And why aren’t you using those Aevind I gave you? The red knuckles?” She brought her elbow down on the top of my head.

“OW – How does that not hurt you? And I’m not rated for them yet.” I jumped back and rubbed the top of my head for a brief moment before throwing a right straight. Cornelia responded by leaning to the right and clapping both of her Knuckles around my wrist. “Got…you~” she chimed before yanking me forward and driving her left knee into my torso.

“Oh….oh, light, that really hurt! The pain, it’s too much!” I turned my head to the left and looked at her, silent a moment.

“You didn’t actually think that was going to hurt, right?” I deadpanned before bringing my left fist around, getting a very solid hit across her face, squarely on her right cheek.

Cornelia was completely taken aback. “You….hit me. You actually hit me.” I could see tears welling up in her right eye from the pain. I had hit her quite hard.

“Eeeeeeen,” She said, an almost demonic look on her face. “You do know what’s about to happen, right?”

“You’re going to kill me, right?”

“Noooo~ that’d be too easy,” She said with a devilish glee. “I’m going to completely have my way with you.”

Taking advantage of her poor word choice, I started, “Oh, how grand. Does that mean I’ll finally get to see your big bouncing ballis-“

“NO MORE TALKING!!!” The Newman yelled before running her right fist into me, which sent me flying back into the wall, all the while using her left arm to try and cover her bust, her face slightly red, ears wiggling back and forth slightly.

“Perverts will be dealt with…harshly.” She fumed as she stomped towards me.

“…-tics. And pervert?” I mumbled to myself quietly. “I couldn’t do anything to you even if you wanted me to.”

I hopped to my feet and tried to distance myself from both the wall and the Hunewearl who was less interested in sparring and more interested in completely kicking my ass. After about a minute of being chased around the sparring floor by her, I turned around, ready to stand my ground…

…only to be met by her left gauntlet, which out of anger she had slipped off and flung at me. It smacked me square in the face, catching me off guard and causing me to fall onto my back.

“A~TTAAAACK!,” I looked up in time to see Cornelia cheer this and jump into the air, landing on top of me, pinning my shoulders with her knees.

“You know,” I started, looking up at her, “We seem to end up in similar positions like this all the time. You on top of me, I mean. Are you sure you aren’t secretly pinning for – “

She drove her right knuckle into my face, causing my arms to jump slightly as she did so.

“Does that answer your question, En?” She said with a smile as she pulled the knuckle back.

“….Yes, ma’am.” I took the hand she offered me, and stood up. “Thanks.”

“You’re welcome,” She said humming to herself.

“Hey….hold still.”

“Hm…E-En, what are you doing?! Why are you so close!?” Her ears flapped back and forth.

“Oh, stop it. I’m simply going to check your cheek. I did hit you pretty hard, after all.”

“F-fiiiiiiine.”

I chuckled to myself. “Good girl. Now...” I placed my right hand on her left cheek, and tilted Cornelia’s head towards me slightly.

“How’s your jaw feel, Cornelia?”

“Sore.”

“Heh, well, you can talk, so that’s a good sign…”

“My, my…”

“Hmm…” I nodded, “Well, as far as I can tell, the worst that’ll happen is it’ll bruise. That and the soreness.

I took my hand off her cheek, and chuckled. “You’re certainly tough, that’s for sure.”

She took three steps back, and struck a pose, “Well, when you look this good, you’ve worked out a lot.”

I stared at her a moment before putting my hands on my hips and shaking my head.

“No wonder you draw crowds everywhere we go.” I said as I walked past her, unimpressed.

I ran a hand across my face. It wasn’t horribly dented. But then again, I’d just had a knuckle shoved in my face by an untypically powerful Newy, so…it’d seen better days.

“So…you want to get a bite to eat, Cornelia?”

“Asking me on a date, En? I’m shocked.”

“Pffff! Hardly; I know better. You’ll make me pay for everything.”

“H-How rude!”

“Not as rude as making someone who doesn’t even have a mouth pay for your food.”

“Eeeehehehehehe? I paid you back.”

“Yeah, three months later after I nagged you for three straight weeks.”

“Th-there weren’t a lot of missions!”

I shook my head. “Are you hungry or not?”

“Noooo, I’m fine.”

“Alright, shall we go to a park, then?”

“…Sure.”

We left the training room, and walked towards the residential area. Entering the lift, it started descending. Nice thing about taking the lift? It gave a really nice view of the Residential.

“It’s a nice view, isn’t it?” Cornelia asked, putting her hands on the glass.

I nodded. “It is. The city is really peaceful. It’s a nice respite from all the fighting we do when we step off.”

Cornelia leaned against the lift and got uncharacteristically quiet. I immediately picked up on it and looked at her. “Something wrong?”

Her ears twitched as her face flushed red a moment, “G-Geez. You pick up on stuff like that too quick.”

“What’s wrong?”

“…I was thinking.”

“…about?”

“Well….about us.”

I folded my arms skeptically. I knew she wasn’t really interested in men, so this would be an interesting thing to hear. “Really now?”

“Yeah…how long have we known each other, En?”

I tilted my head, “Approximately 6 years, 7 months, 2 days. Why?”

“I was just curious.”

I could tell there was something she wasn't telling me. “Oi, Cornelia, what’s wr-“

A familiar screeching cut me off. Cornelia and I both froze.

“Cornelia?”

“Yes, En?”

“You just heard that, correct?”

“Yeah, En.”

“…Dammit.”

The lift shuttered to a halt. Skittering above told us that we weren’t alone. We were both silent. Cornelia held her breath. I, obviously, had no way of doing such a thing.

“Corneli-“

The cable snapped and the elevator plummeted.

“CORNELIAAAA!”
    Last edited by Enforcer MKV; Aug 13, 2013 at 09:23 AM.

Gaaaah, dat cliffhanger @.@

But looking good so far :P

<|Friendly Warrior||Theme made by Zorafim|>
    <|Wired-Lance Super Hard Boss Battles|>
    <|Visit my Flickr for PSO2 Related Pics!|>

Urban Ark: ???

Spoiler!

CRITICAL DAMAGE TO SYSTEM….

ALL NEARBY PERSONNEL READ AS ENGAGED WITH HOSTILE FORCES, KIA, OR INCAPACITATED. ASSISTANCE CANNOT BE RENDERED AT THIS TIME….

System Error: Reboot required….

Initiate Forced Reboot? [Y] N….

Confirm: YES? [Y] N….

15%.....45%.....60%.....-ERROR!-

Files incorrectly placed in Quarantine:

Enforcer_MkX.aslt.RE.HU.ult
    Enforcer_MkX.aslt.RE.FI.ult
    Enforcer_MkX.aslt.RE.RA.ult

Relocate files to correct location? [Y] N….

Confirm: Yes? [Y] N….

Relocating files….Complete!

Re-initiating system….

.txt paired with Enforcer_MkX.aslt.RE.HU.ult….

.txt paired with Enforcer_MkX.aslt.RE.FI.ult….

.txt paired with Enforcer_MkX.aslt.RE.RA.ult….

Reading….

UNLOCK YOUR FULL POTENTIAL, ENFORCER MKX. LIVE UP TO MY IDEAL!

System restored….restarting.
    Last edited by Enforcer MKV; Aug 13, 2013 at 09:27 AM.

Alright cliffhanger and hope!

Urban Ark: Part III

---------------------------------------------------------

I groaned. My entire body was screaming at me. “Oh, mercy…what hit me?” I looked around and realized I was in the twisted wreckage of the lift Cornelia and I were speaking in before. I looked down, and there was Cornelia; curled up, my arms wrapped around her. I breathed a slightly mechanical sigh of relief.

“…Thank the light she’s here...” I shook her slightly with my left hand. “Cornelia? Oi, Cornelia!” I did my best to clear a spot on the ground next to me, and then slowly move Cornelia off of me.

I shook my head again, “At least she doesn’t appear injured….”

An explosion rocked the area. “Oh, light, what was that?”

I found a hatch that was leaking light, and slowly pushed it open. A dagan cried and took a swipe at me from the other side and I was forced to drop the hatch in order to avoid getting a nasty strike to the arm. The dagan began beating on the hatch, the clangs resounding in the tight space.

I quietly slid my knuckle over my right hand, and looked back at Cornelia’s unconscious form. “Heh…maybe I was a tiny bit jealous of the group ogling you when we were trying to spar...” When there was a lull in the darker’s strikes, I flung the hatch open and quipped, “Howdy! Now…bugger off, darker!” before swinging my right into the creature’s face; sending it flying.

Crawling out of the hatch, I realized that the city – which was in a horrible state, we must have been out for hours – was utterly infested with darkers. A group of 20 dagan chattered a fair distance away, unaware of our presence, seemingly. I spied a console a short distance away, against a near wall, where I’d be able to change classes. Doing my best to be silent, I crept over to the console, and tapped in my request for a class swap to Ranger, as well as a situation report. The situation report came up:

-Approximately 75% of the Residential and Shopping districts are under lockdown following multiple incidents of darker activity. The origins of the darker units is unknown, but they are in force, and all known variants have been sighted, up to and included ‘Flower’ Ragne. The civilian populace in the affected areas has been urged to stay where they are, until relief teams reach them. The remaining civilians on board have been moved to shelters. All Arks have been deployed. All gunships have been scrambled. Reinforcements are en route from surrounding Arks ships. Standing orders are thus: locate and extract all civilians in the infested region, and eliminate the darker threat. WE WILL NOT LOSE OUR HOME TO THESE MONSTERS-

“…Damn right, we won’t.” Nodding my head, I managed to move a single rifle to my inventory before the console sparked. I stepped back as there was a loud pop from the console and it deactivated. “…Great. Just…lovely.” Then skittering to my left. I turned and realized that the dagan had been alerted to my presence. Not entirely surprising. Slowly, methodically, I backed up towards the broken lift. When I reached it, I quickly turned, threw a homing beacon inside and smashed the hatch with the stock of my rifle, and tried opening it with my hand. It was wedged shut. Nodding, I turned back around, the dagan creeping ever closer.

“Command, this is Enforcer MkX. I have one for extraction at E-5 in the southern Residential block. I dropped a beacon. Over?”

There was a pause, then static, then a slightly garbled voice. It was one of the handlers, Alexandria.

“Enforcer? Sweet mercy, you’re alright. I’ve been trying to reach you and Cornelia Allen for hours!”

I glanced back at the lift before raising my rifle and opening fire on the Dagan, “Yeah….I just woke up, sorry. There was an incident.”

“W-woke up? H-how bold of-“

Angry, I cut her off, “Look, save the stupid innuendoes for afterwards, I have dagan bearing down on me here!”

“Oh, goodness! Where’s Allen?”

“She’s behind me in the wreckage of a lift still unconscious.”

“….Wait, there’s over 50 darkers in that region, with another 75 moving there from the North, don’t tell me…..”

I was silent as I continued firing into the group, taking a few out, but they still approached slowly. They probably knew I wasn’t in a good position. We were basically in a side hallway, semi-narrow, and walls on either side of me.

“…Enforcer?”

“One for extract, E-5, Southern Residential,” I repeated, “Please hurry, the fact that she’s still out after 6 hours has me a little worried.”

“…All personnel are occupied. There’s no one to send.”

I fired a grenade shell into the group. “Why does that not surprise me?” I took a knee, and continued firing into the group, “Understood, Command. Let me know when something frees up.”

“You’re….calm?”

I was quiet again. “Well….it’s Cornelia. She’s had my back countless times. It’s time to return the favor, even if it’s just a little.”

“…I’ll see what I can do, Enforcer. Stay alive.”

“Understood. Enforcer out.”

I was quiet as I continued firing into the group, which was roughly 20 feet from me, now. Quietly, I whispered, “I’ll be damned if I let these things hurt my friends. I’ll be all the more damned if I let them hurt Cornelia.”
    Last edited by Enforcer MKV; Aug 13, 2013 at 09:31 AM.

Urban Ark: Part IV

Spoiler!

15 feet. I fired a grenade shell, sending those at the front of the group flying.

10 feet. I emptied an entire clip into the group as they inched closer.

As I slammed a fresh clip into the rifle, Alexandria cracked back over the communicator.

“Enforcer! You have one Ark moving towards your location! Just hold out a little longer!”

“Grand. Who?”

“Hivernia Mk.III”

“…Grand. Understood. And Alexandria?”

“Yes, Enforcer?”

“Tell her to hurry the hell up. They’re only five feet from me now.”

“WHAT!? Oh, by the will of the Arks…Understood!”

“Enforcer out.”

I backed up and bumped into the wreckage that Cornelia was still ‘hidden’ in. “Perfect…” I cursed quietly. Clenching my fist, I got ready to take a swing at the first darker that tried anything.

“HALT!”

The darkers stopped. A large darker, one that had what appeared to be a morning star on the end of its arm stomped around the corner. I raised my rifle.

“Alexandria, unidentified variant! Unidentified variant!

“Understood!” I could hear her as she called over another channel. “Hivernia, hurry! Enforcer just encountered something we’ve never seen before!”

“How very…tactful of you, alerting your superiors of a new enemy.”

“Who the hell are you? Show yourself!”

“Straight to the point, aren’t we? Fine, then.”

A broad shouldered man appeared on the shoulder of the Morningstar wielding enemy. His face was covered by a mask with a visor. His body was hidden by a large cloak.

“Who….are you?” I repeated.

“My name is not important to a dead ma – hehhehheh, I almost called you a man. Oh, what a grievous mistake that would have been! Anyway…bring me the woman.”

“What?”

“Bring. Me. The. Woman.”

“If you think…I would just hand over a friend…you are sorely mistaken.”

“Oh, please, don’t make this any harder than it has to be.”

“Fine, I won’t.” I took a moment to aim a shot at the man and fired. He effortlessly dodged it, “Dammit...How cliché can you get?”

“Typical. Purely typical. How boorish. Fine.” He snapped his fingers, and the creature with the mace arm swung, hitting me square in the chest with enough force to actually throw me into the second story of the building behind the destroyed lift. I crashed through the window, a large gash in my chest, landing hard on the floor.

“Da-Dammit…to…” I clutched my chest as I struggled to sit up. An El Arda wretched the top of the lift open and picked Cornelia up, who was still out cold, before buzzing over to the masked figure.

“Oooooh, what a specimen she is, yes, she’s very attractive. I think she’ll be quite fun as more than just a tool.” He took her chin in his hand, examining her face, “Very nice body. Quite fun indeed…”

I stumbled over towards the edge of the room, clumsily picking up my rifle in the process.

“HIVERNIA, GET TO ENFORCER NOW, HIS VITALS ARE FADING!” Alexandria yelled over the comm.

“Enforcer! Report!” It was Hivernia, she’d just forced her way through a door behind me.

You….BASTARD!” I roared, ignoring Hivernia, “NEVER, AS LONG AS I FUNCTION, WILL I LET YOU DO SUCH A THING TO HER!”

I set the rifle against the window sill, getting into a firing position. The masked man jumped onto the El Arda, and began to fly off.

Never, never, never, Never, Never, Never, Never, Never, NEVER, NEVER!” The lights that normally glowed blue on my body slowly shifted to a murderous red. Finally, with a slight gleam, my eyes changed color as well. A weird faint mist wrapped itself around my rifle as I aimed it at the mask man, who had been able to get a rather long distance away, which was normally out of rifle range.

DIE!” I pulled the trigger of my rifle as I bellowed the word, and the mist that had coiled itself around my rifle followed the shot.

The man, who assumed he had gotten away free with a nice prize, heard the zing of the shot and turned around in time to have the round hit at an angle that blew half his mask away. Though he himself wasn’t hurt, his ego was another story. He gripped his mask, “You…you insolent doll. I’ll make sure you pay…and I’ll do it in the cruelest way imaginable…” He cackled as the Arda carried him and the still unconscious Cornelia away.

“En….Enforcer? Report?” Hivernia approached cautiously as the Cast slumped against the sill of the window he fired out of, his chest sparking from the huge gash across his torso. She was amazed enough that he’d managed to make a shot across such a huge distance…that wasn’t even a feat she was sure she could accomplish. She was….interested in such skill.

I looked up, clutching my chest. “Isn’t it fucking obvious? They took….they took Cornelia…” The lights on my body, which had returned to blue, began to slowly turn off.

“She’s…..she’s gone.” I mumbled, my head drooping, “She’s gone and I couldn’t….save……her.” Finally, only the lights of my eyes were faintly glowing, about to give as well.

“Cornelia’s gone and I……couldn’t……I failed…..her…..” My eyes finally clicked off, and I fell unconscious.

“Enforcer…Enforcer?” Hivernia was stunned. Which was surprising, since she wasn’t generally stunned.

“Alexandria, requesting gunship immediately. Enforcer is down. Repeat, Enforcer MkX is down. I don’t believe he’ll survive without immediate attention.”

“What happened to Cornelia Allen? Isn’t she…?”

“The newman is….gone. Cornelia Allen has been captured by darker forces. Hivernia Mk. III out.”
    Last edited by Enforcer MKV; Aug 13, 2013 at 09:38 AM.

Very nice short reads, If you ever want to include my character JOE in this feel free to do so.
    http://fox-light713.deviantart.com/
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own." - "Good night, and good luck"

JOE - Ship 2 - Gu75 / Ra75
    *Warning Bad Spelling Often*

Looking good, En But... >.>; Corn's okay with the direction of the RP, right? As long as she's okay with it, I'm okay ^_^

So, question: you're not going to have any of the original NPCs appear, right? It's seeming like the scenery is usually very isolated from other people/players/NPCs. Or is it that you're trying to emphasize only what Enforcer is seeing? But then again, putting the original NPCs will have to put in a lot more effort to make the character more exact to the real game... Hmm... Well, if you're going to put what I said into consideration, feel free to ask around about opinions of how a certain NPC would act.

And a little medical insight. Senses first to last to be lost:
    1. Sight
    2. Smell
    3. Taste
    4. Touch
    5. Sound

Just a little FYI, assuming you're putting humanoids more human-like.
    Last edited by ARChan; Sep 28, 2012 at 06:29 PM.
    I'm working on a fanfic!
    Click here to check it out!