Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

so my fraps is running... but when i hit the key to start recording nothing happens, anyone else notice this? I opened it before opening pso2
    Images cannot exceed 180 pixels in height. The image in your signature was 267 pixels tall.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephirah View Post
    so my fraps is running... but when i hit the key to start recording nothing happens, anyone else notice this? I opened it before opening pso2
    Perhaps it's running? If you hid the overlay there's nothing which tells you if it started recording or not, but it's actually doing it properly. Dunno any explanations other than that.

I just tested it a minute ago, and FRAPS still work.

MSI AfterBurner would be the perfect recording tool if not for the fact that they don't allow users to hide their mouse cursors in the video. I dunno how it would look if you play using a mouse, but it looks really horrible on gamepad. I think it's the same whether you use gamepad or not but I could be wrong.

"Competitive by default, humble as deception, crafty in nature."

Quote Originally Posted by AutoTranslator View Post
    Perhaps it's running? If you hid the overlay there's nothing which tells you if it started recording or not, but it's actually doing it properly. Dunno any explanations other than that.

I just tested it a minute ago, and FRAPS still work.

MSI AfterBurner would be the perfect recording tool if not for the fact that they don't allow users to hide their mouse cursors in the video. I dunno how it would look if you play using a mouse, but it looks really horrible on gamepad. I think it's the same whether you use gamepad or not but I could be wrong.
    I always hide my overlay but I have my movie folder open and when I start video capture it doesn't start recording.
    Images cannot exceed 180 pixels in height. The image in your signature was 267 pixels tall.

You could try other recording programs, they may or may not work depending on the cause.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

AKA SilverCross/Pikachu Quatre52's Avatar

Stopped working for me today too..worked 6 days ago with no problems tho..

*edit*

Reboot seems to have got it running again.
    Last edited by Quatre52; Sep 22, 2012 at 03:30 AM.

Okay, It just kinda works randomly for me. I haven't yet figured out wtf is going on, but it's kinda upsetting.

On fully updated PSO, fully updated win7, and fraps 3.4.7.

Doesn't work if I start fraps up before, and crashes pso if I start it after. Also, it was working fine just last night.

Edit: updated my graphics card drivers, and still nothing. It must be somehow ignoring our cards, and being software rendered. That's shitty, Sega. That's real shitty.
    Last edited by cyanprime; Sep 29, 2012 at 11:35 AM.

Green Coloured Reflection LinkKD's Avatar

Mine won't work wether I start it before or after PSO2

it's stopped working after some patch...actually, after rebooting my PC today, it seems to have worked when I started PSO2 with fraps already opened, the benchmark was showing as soon as the game started

but I didn't even get past the title screen without getting an error message and PSO2 crashing...when I started PSO2 again Fraps wouldn't work anymore

then again...I get this weird error message everytime I open the PSO2 patcher, on that quick update screen it always does before opening the patch

though it just shows the error message and then opens the patch...and I can start the game just fine afterwards (only...very few times it crashed outta nowhere on the opening) so I never bothered checking wtf this error message is...it also started showing only after one of the updates...

I might try rebooting again and starting Fraps before PSO2...and hope it doesn't crash and Fraps work

I'll post here the results once I try it

How to enjoy MMOs: Less Numbers, More People

Link KD @Deviantart / @Youtube / MY YOUMU VIDEO, WATCH IT !1!

Fraps works now. Don't know why.