Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Well, all I see mention of is hoping you can gain experience on the sub, not anything about minimum levels. At the very least you'll be looking at client orders being there as a solution for that. Hell, I still see it as implying there'd be some minimum level.

You have this habit of becoming unnecessarily defensive over the most trivial of things, when you could easily have gone "That's not what I meant" and wrapped it up in one quick post.

Quote Originally Posted by _truth_ View Post
    Guess I havent noticed this, though i've only been really dinking around with zan and megid since going techer. So rods have more range? =o Interesting....
    Hmm, that's not what I meant.

What I meant was that I prefer casting from a distance, and rods have a higher tech attack than wands and talis.

For example, the alba forlonce (the most powerful uncommon rod currently available) has the +10 stats of S-Atk of 324 and T-Atk of 441. The alba defuse has a +10 T-Atk of 372 and the alba cane has the +10 stats of S-Atk of 406 and T-Atk of 396. For rares, the most powerful rod has a +10 T-Atk of 561 where the most powerful wand has a +10 T-Atk of 463.

So all I was saying is that because I prefer to nuke things from a distance, I would chose the rod over the wand, unfortunately the rod doesn't increase the range of techs at all.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    stuffs.
    Sorry, but I'll have you to redirect you to the rants section.
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Kagajibaris are Dezorians Omega-z's Avatar

Ana-Chan - I think he ment the range the weapon does. Rod's have better faster speed(also turbo), physical range (better at breaking boxes too), more powerful with it's magical damage and stun locking; but hit's fewer target's, regain's little less, less powerful with it's physical damage and less likely of having blow away's to a wand.

And the Elysion(wand) could be an ALL-type where you could use it for Tech resisted foe's.
    Last edited by Omega-z; Oct 5, 2012 at 07:34 PM.

I'm personally going for TE+FO, because I feel like that combination is the most like a "classic" supportive-yet-resilient FOmarl. Inflicting massive damage isn't necessarily my goal, but rather, survival and support are.

We could argue that FO+TE is still "better" all day long (yes, I know they have more potential with rod usage) but not everyone plays to min-max. I want to play a traditional support FOmarl, so I feel that TE+FO is exactly that.

... not to mention, the boosted S-Def is really handy, and the S-Atk will be great for when my favorite weapon, Madam's Umbrella, is released. <3 Let's just hope it still passively boosts Shifta and Deband like it used to!

Full-Support FOmarl since Dreamcast PSO ver. 1
    Crown Princess by birth--Empress Regnant by destiny.

I like TE because I really like the dark and wind elements. I've leveled hunter to 10 but I think I'll switch to force now.

Mixae: Ship 2
    o(≧▼≦○〃パンチ

After I take Techer to 50, I'll be sticking with FO/TE. I care more about Rod access, higher TATK and higher TDEF (for easier high-end gear access) than I do Wand Gear.

I don't know anyone who would do TE/FO instead of FO/TE.

Rods are just that much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Rien View Post
    I don't know anyone who would do TE/FO instead of FO/TE.

Rods are just that much better.
    Me, and my personal reasoning is a few posts back.

Full-Support FOmarl since Dreamcast PSO ver. 1
    Crown Princess by birth--Empress Regnant by destiny.

Techer / Force all the way.