Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Question Ultimate Ruins RAcast help!

I picked this game back up after 6 years am I stuck already... I screwed myself over by completing the missions for forest, caves, mines; so I can't find any mil lillys or any rare items/monsters. I've killed 1000's of Barbles hopping to get a red gun with any kind of dark% just to do damage in the Ruins, but no luck. I have 3 god/ability and 1 god/power that's at 25 and everything I shoot does 0. GHHAAAAA! thanks

Level 119
    ATP: 1907

what version of the game are you playing?

describe the weapons u are using, mag level and stats, and equipment and i think i might be able to help you out

Urm, it's ver. 2 for Dreamcast... and I haven't been playing online. I'm using a red handgun +90 but could only find one with 35% beast and 40% machine. Using Celestial Shield, Revival Garment and my mag is a Kama with 149 pow. I'm wondering if a red handgun with dark% even exists? Also the game is Viridia.

I'm able to get a few rooms into the ruins, relying on damage and confuse traps. Was hoping for a Claw to drop something decent or maybe something in one of the boxes.... no luck.

Completing all the missions will let you repeat them all as much as you like, I believe. It'll also level you up nice and smoothly, which should help you in ruins when you're not in a mission.

All the previous missions I've beaten for forest, etc. are all "grayed out" still; since I can't complete the ruin missions.

You'll have to level up then, by doing lower level areas such as mines. Just go to the big teleporter and hop down to mines without taking a mission.

Is it normal for it to take over 3hrs just to level up once in the mines? I'm really wishing I'd started off with a Force character, just so I could rely on the enemies weakness... Any kind of weapon an RAcast uses that has lighting, fire, ice attribute never seems to do past 100 damage.

believe u dont want to solo as a force by urself it's a deaf sentence