Exclamation Getting 1280x720 for vanilla PSU?

Well I figure I should ask this for the sake of quality. I'm doing a quality test with PSU again on Youtube, and I'm trying to follow the advice of a friend of mine to record and upload with the original resolution. I often record with a screen size of 800x600 each time and do the 720p conversion when doing the Youtube converting. But I want to actually test recording the game under higher screen size.

To the point though, it seems the window options don't even have 1280x720 screen size. at all. The closest is 1280x768, but that is not a resolution I desire to record in. Mostly the window sizes are in odd numbers as they get bigger. I even tried using different sized monitors to see if it would compensate changing window sizes, but no avail. I know JP AOTI allowed for more resolutions, and there is a custom loader for AOTI that allows custom resolutions. The loader works with vanilla PSU, but the game is not affected by changes to the options; only AOTI is. Do programs exist to allow custom window resolutions to games like PSU? I tried to search this, but no found no sound results for it. Or alternatively, is there a way to force 1280x720 on vanilla PSU?
    Last edited by Tyreek; Oct 16, 2012 at 03:33 AM.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!