That spardion took me only 300k (and 40 of mine grinders) to get to that
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    So, my second 10* weapon drop is this shining turd:

Spoiler!

That spardion took me only 300k (and 40 of mine grinders) to get to that
    Been hunting for this for a while now, will replace my spread legacy for this.

Ran into Agraneeeee-chan and was pretty happy about that, but he didn't drop anything but meseta and trash weapons. So I was a bit less happy about that.

Then I check out the trash weapons in my inventory and oh look black angel wings~

Also just ran into Mr Umbra and some jackoff shot him right off the bat.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Just +10'd my first rare! Whoop whoop :]

Bought those lightning fists for 200k with gwana soul (and lucky rise and light element, the trifecta of my wants on it) at +3, and thought I'd take it to +6.

I've dumped over 2 mill into grinding 7*'s and 8*'s, and still no luck with +10. This time I went down to +1, up to +3, failed a couple times without loss, +5, lost 1, then went straight to +10.

Either they upped the odds of grinding success, or I just made up for that 2m of failures. It seems luck is on my side lately, time to look for rare gwanas and get me a demo comet!
    Super congrats, man! It's awesome seeing a fellow sufferer finally get something they really want and perfected accomplished.

As for me, yesterday I wound up first scoring the Wand I've been eyeing to come down in price with Lightning on it, then later in an Emergency Banther run I wound up finding a Milky Twinkle. My FIRST useful Rod rare that I deem worth my time and effort affixing and spending cash to grind. I won't do any of this until after Tuesday's patch though. For ...my own lil reason--

Interestingly enough, I've become quite addicted to Techer...
    Need a change of pace? Need pocket change? Learn a Time Attack here!
    Naberius - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lkQuqfF36A
    Lillipa - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRVD8FCO-2M

Quote Originally Posted by dablacksephiroth View Post
    Super congrats, man! It's awesome seeing a fellow sufferer finally get something they really want and perfected accomplished.

As for me, yesterday I wound up first scoring the Wand I've been eyeing to come down in price with Lightning on it, then later in an Emergency Banther run I wound up finding a Milky Twinkle. My FIRST useful Rod rare that I deem worth my time and effort affixing and spending cash to grind. I won't do any of this until after Tuesday's patch though. For ...my own lil reason--

Interestingly enough, I've become quite addicted to Techer...
    Thanks!

Found another agrani and took my fucking PA disk from it, that'll teach him to not give me anything but meseta and vitaknuckles. Orchestra is a fun move, it's approaching daggery-ness instead of noclipping-blade-ness.

Saw an excellan blade with poison too, and I want that. So I bought it. And I ground it

Spoiler!

(Like usual all my time is wasted in the perpetual pit of +4 to +7)
    Suck it dudu.

Is this what normal luck feels like? Because this feels pretty fucking earned by now.

Let's see...126k for the weapon + 72 grind attempts at 2k per + 144 grinders at 5.5k per...a bit over 1m. Meh, worth it until the real chainsawd comes out.

I just realised after posting a new thread that I could've just posted here.......

After a code: protect with the crystals in the desert in a MPA, eventually got a three-way cross burst, repeated 3 times consecutively (so a triple 3-way cross burst....a *** BURST!?)

Greatest light show I've seen

Did Varder runs today. Lots and lots of Varder runs. Mainly it was to collect the back unit for the Varder set and I got lucky during the second Varder emergency mission and snagged one on the last round. Now I just need to grind it to 10 and I'll be set. As it stands, the wings unit I have has more melee defense at the moment so I'm sticking with it until I can get a few more grinds on the Varder unit.

The Varder emergency put me in the mood to get the defensive unit from Varder for one of the sixth matter board entries. It took probably 8 hours of grinding the mines exploration mission to get that bugger to drop but it dropped. I also loaded up on COs and collected a few weeks worth of items so I can funnel some experience to my gunner. I still haven't touched the floating continent side of the sixth board though so I'll probably have to grind through the Quartz Dragons like I did Varders sometime next weekend if I'm lucky.

I also helped a few people defeat Varder for some of their COs and managed pulled a Suffering (?) from a failed Mizer capture mission while doing so. Probably my favorite gunslash yet. The Signo one would be cool too if you weren't just holding it's hand.
    Spoiler!

I had a tranmizer go into the pit with the three ramps, where they pretty much can't path out by themselves. I used sa zan (manual aiming, not auto-targeting) to maneuver it out myself while it was cooling off its core, and to my glee it actually worked very well.

For those mines missions they tend to be pretty bad, but sometimes there's alternate paths you can use with different doorways.

Spoiler!

finally found something for once and its something ive been looking for
    Combined signature images cannot exceed 35,000 bytes in size.

crossposting :3

Got this little thing at LAST

Leveling Fighter wont be as boring ANYMORE! *^*
    Spoiler!

And i also managed to grind it to +10!

failed like 4-7 times

<|Friendly Warrior||Theme made by Zorafim|>
    <|Wired-Lance Super Hard Boss Battles|>
    <|Visit my Flickr for PSO2 Related Pics!|>