Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

On 2003-07-09 13:49, TheAlmightyNewbie wrote:
    atp wise, its my god hand that im gonna get soon... besides that, i really like the dragon slayer. it has a faster recovery than last survivor and looks damn awesome
    ????????????????????????????????????
    they cant have faster recovery, all swords r the same in range, motion, and attack speed,
    wtf u talkin bout. no 1 sword can be better then another in thos three catogorys. last surviver has a btter special

????????????????????????????????????
    they cant have faster recovery, all swords r the same in range, motion, and attack speed,
    wtf u talkin bout. no 1 sword can be better then another in thos three catogorys. last surviver has a btter special
    Uhm. Have you seen the attack speed of a Red Sword? It's much slower then that of a Dragon Slayer. Please know what your talking about before you post.
    Ship 2 - Sayrah - Level 54 Hunter/45 Fighter

my fav is orotiagito, cuz its special can wipe out ult mines in 3 hits a guy and since ti hits each guy like a slicer, boom, saddam wished he had a wep of such mass destruction. im only lvl 117.

God... How embarrasing.. I'm level 28 yet I'm getting my ass kicked by MOTHMANTS... -_-

It's hard mode, but it's still embarrasing, seeing as Mothmants are the weakest foes in the game; at least, on normal mode..

Chu Chu fever!

VARISTA!!!!!! WOO

Double Sabers. I can't resist them

Favorite weapon is and always has been the Bringer's Rifle.

I like my Lavis Cannon because it looks like they were on crack when they designed it, it's purple, it only took me 8 Pouilly Slimes to get it, and in Ult Forest it does more damage than my Orotiagito because it's got 15% to Native.
    I also like my Red Handgun because it's red, doesn't use some farked-up ugly weird special model, and it has great ATP for a Handgun.
    And along the exact same lines, my Red Partisan.
    My main HUmar just plain looks -cool- with the Orotiagito, he looks sort of like a samurai normally, and the Agito only helps that. Plus it does nice damage, so who can complain?
    I like how my Demolition Comet whacks things, especially with it's nice 35/25/20/0 %s, but god is that thing fugly. I want a Double Cannon just so I can have a good strong Double Saber type that -doesn't- look completely ugly. That and I enjoy having legit things nobody would ever believe were legit if I could get online and I used them. I mean, really, how many people are psycho enough to have a legit Orotiagito -AND- a legit Lavis Cannon? And what'll really be sad is that I'll probably wind up with about 5 or 6 legit Lavis Cannons because Syncestas seem to be hellishly hard to get, and I want to make a -good- Double Cannon, damn it. >P I want Hit %, even if it -is- just 15%. Yeah, I know, dream on, I must be nuts. X_X

PSUJP: Nai Calus, M. B. 176 FI 20 | Elly, F. N. 42 FT 5 Requiescat in pace.

Fantasy Bringer

My favorite weapons are the Yasminkov 7000V and the Bringers rifle (<--I don't have it but a friend has)