View Poll Results: Playing English version?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sure, I'll try

125 45.62%
  • Naw, JP only

76 27.74%
  • Playing both versions

73 26.64%
Page 15 of 54 FirstFirst ... 51213141516171825 ... LastLast

I doubt many people here will have the choice of which version they would prefer to play.

They're already starting to cut down heavily on the options available to foreign players with AC payment and if you're not able to pay up and keep fueling the game, I have strong doubts as to whether they'd let you stick around. It's a sad reality, but I think a forced exodus is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphus View Post
    I hope you are not serious and you are just bitter about a certain experience. I once was in an all JPN MPA with an assault from Quartz and had revived 6 people, but on the last person I died shortly after finishing and was not revived until the boss was killed.
    Woah woah woah

Hold the fucking phone

Do you mean to tell me

Just give me a second here to break this down in my head

Do you mean to tell me that an entire race and culture is not represented by a very small group of people?

Like, dude, woah.

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

I hope you are not serious and you are just bitter about a certain experience. I once was in an all JPN MPA with an assault from Quartz and had revived 6 people, but on the last person I died shortly after finishing and was not revived until the boss was killed.
    Just yesterday I was in an Urgent Mission at the City.
    I was dead (everyone in the multi was english) and people literally walked over me and kept going. I was only revived because my friend saw my hp and came to help me.

I had to do the same for them when they died, and for another person that was in the team with us.

While earlier that same day when I was fighting a Vardha in another Urgent, the moment I died, a jpn player revived me almost instantly.

Maybe it's because my name in the game is in japanese that english players just refuse to revive me? But even if that's the case, why others that "I" have noticed with their name in english?

i played just a bit on the jp server. well.. i ended up playing a lot more than i planned, but i stopped now and i'm just waiting for the english version
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic49988_1.gif

don't you ever wonder if sega of japan will ban everyone outside of japan when the english version comes out? and if they do then what you going to do :3
    all of you worked so hard on your characters on the jp server it will be a shame if they did that.

Quote Originally Posted by greenlakesage View Post
    don't you ever wonder if sega of japan will ban everyone outside of japan when the english version comes out? and if they do then what you going to do :3
    all of you worked so hard on your characters on the jp server it will be a shame if they did that.
    Everyone is playing with that possibility in mind.
    Or at least I am.

Get over it :P EZPZ. Don't be so salty folks. Just be polite and mind your own business and talk to people you can and don't with people you can't. Deal with it....

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Woah woah woah

Hold the fucking phone

Do you mean to tell me

Just give me a second here to break this down in my head

Do you mean to tell me that an entire race and culture is not represented by a very small group of people?

Like, dude, woah.
    You joke about it but people actually don't believe that kind of idea...hence the reply right after yours. I do understand that sometimes you die where it is hard to see on their screen but not on yours. And English or not, you can always say help and they will understand, but sometimes it is too late when you need that boss kill.

Some people make the excuse the won't play on English servers because Americans/Westerners are childish and immature (or are just bad people), but they are just as childish to think that.
    Last edited by Seraphus; Oct 30, 2012 at 09:23 AM.

Some people make the excuse the won't play on English servers because Americans/Westerners are childish and immature (or are just bad people), but they are just as childish to think that.
    I'm glad you posted this, because if there's any one thing people take away from this whole SoJ/SoA and JP/EN communities, I hope it's this.

While a large chunk of a community may behave a certain way due to social norms, and I can understand wanting to avoid that (I don't know maybe someone hates courteous JP players), they don't stand for the entirety of the community. I've dealt with irritating and rude JP and EN players, and I've dealt with nice and amicable JP and EN players too.

Quote Originally Posted by greenlakesage View Post
    If that happens, then i just restart no big deal.
    Just shows how evil they can be and not just ip ban at the start.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0