Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast
    "Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

So, I was thinking the other day, and I decided that, since I generally ask for a Dossier for the characters I include in my story, I decided to do one for Enforcer. Seems fair to me. Please note this isn't finished, I'm just trying to throw up a general format.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Arks: Personnel Dossier

Dossier: Enforcer MkX

Name: Enforcer MkX ("En")

Race: CAST

Specialization: RA-Techer (Formally) [also seen as a HU- or FI-Techer]

Appearance: Variable, dependent on Current class; While performing under the RA designation, he is most often seen in full Dista type armor. While performing under most other classifications, he is seen wearing the arm, leg, and torso shell of the Sheriff type, while his head is Angriff type.

BIO: -redacted until farther notice-

General Abilities: -redacted until farther notice-

Likes: Fair-handedness, Levelheadedness, Rifles, Cornelia, seeing the races cooperate in an efficient manner, his mag Isaac.

Dislikes: Darkers, Launchers, Losing your cool in the heat of battle, failing.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

I could make a few comments now but I'll save you from them :P

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    I could make a few comments now but I'll save you from them :P
    No, please, continue...

this could be funny. Or horrible. I'm hoping for the former.

The Two-Tailed Fox boy Fox2Tails's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer MKV View Post
    Likes: Fair-handedness, Levelheadedness, Rifles, Cornelia, seeing the races cooperate in an efficient manner, his mag Isaac.
    This section seems to be lacking an interest in blue Caseals

Credit to MissMalice

Interlude & Flashback: Part II

She quietly looked over my torso as I lay on the table, her eyes slowly scanning the various wires and mechanisms. She squinted. “This….does not make any sense...”

What doesn’t make sense?"

“I…my parts are more advanced, why were you able to perform such an excellent shot at that distance? Tell me!”

“Rather demanding, don’t you think?” I shook my head at her, “Look, I don’t know how I made that shot.” I tried to sit up, but Hivernia pushed me back down.

“Unacceptable. You must have some idea of how you were able to make such a well-placed shot.” She leaned over and began looking over my chassis again.

“Am I that interesting to you?” I wondered aloud, my voice thick with sarcasm.

She glared at me for a moment before straightening up with a “Hmmph!” as she stomped off out the doorway.

“What in blazes is that Caseal’s problem? It doesn’t matter how cute the Commander says she is; I’m not interested in a bad personali…” I grew quiet, “Ugh, just let me sleep…”

I let my eyes shut off and was about to power down, when I was interrupted again, this time by Daryl himself.

“Enforcer, are you awake?”

My left eye flared back to life and I turned my head towards the door just enough to see him. “I’m always awake. What do you need?” I looked back up at the ceiling, as my other eye clicked back on.

The Commander leaned against the wall, “I heard about what happened with Allen. For what it’s worth…I’m sorry. We’ll get the bastard.”

I lazily waved his apology off, “I know you came down here for more than just that, Daryl. Might as well get on with it.”

He squinted, “Alright. Hivernia Mk. III reported an oddity about you.”

“What ‘oddity’?” My chest sparked again, causing me to wince.

“Enforcer, are the color of your lights connected to your emotions?”

“What? No, the intensity of the lights ‘may’ change on occasion, but not the color.”

“They changed to red.”

“…What?” I turned my head towards the Commander, “What do you mean ‘they changed to red’?”

“That’s what Hivernia reported, when you were in a rage the lights on your body changed to a blood red. A faint haze drifted around your rifle afterwards.”

I sat up. “I…don’t remember any of that. The haze, I mean. Or my lights changing.” Looking down at my hand, I queued the rifle in question and it appeared on my back. Taking my rifle in my hands, I looked it over. “I don’t remember that at all…” I looked over the rifle for a few moments longer before letting it disappear, after which I laid back down on the bed.

Daryl shifted slightly before talking, “Well, Hivernia reported it, and unless her optics were bugged, which I doubt, then I’d say you aren’t even aware of all your capabilities.” He paused a moment, “Plus…considering the situation you were in, I’d say it’s possible for a glitch to happen.”

I heaved a mechanical sigh, and my voice erred out. “Y0u me4n…0h, gr3a7…” I banged my palm against the left side of my head, and tried talking again, “You mean Cornelia? You think it was because of her?”

“Precisely. Frankly, your relationship seems to lean toward romantic, more so than friendly.”

I shot up, causing my chest to spark again, “Ugh…w-what!? Y-your jokes are getting worse, Daryl! You and I both know…!” I grew silent a moment before bowing my head and continuing, my voice a monotone, “You and I both know how Cornelia Allen feels about men, in particular CASTs. It’s all right there in her file. I’m angry; I let a friend be captured by those...things. My best friend…But to suggest that our relationship had a spark of romance to it…that is simply wrong. You know that, and I know that.”

We were both silent for several minutes, before I looked up at the Commander, “Oi, Daryl…Leave me alone for a while, alright? I need to rest.”

He frowned, “Alright, Enforcer. Just keep what I said in mind, and consider it.”

I laid down as he walked towards the door, “Yeah…same to you,” I grumbled under my breath as Daryl walked out. “Too much has happened toda- wait…how long has it been since…”

I took a moment to check my internal clock. 47 hours. That’s how long it had been since my systems shut down from the damage. “Two days…damn.” I let out a sigh, “Two whole days since she got carried away…Aaaaah, dammit, all.” Laying there on my back, my chest sparked again, “Ghnk!…I wish it’d stop doing that…” I laid there in silence for a moment, thinking to myself, “I’ll talk to Daryl about a replacement later…for now…rest…”

I let my head fall back against the table. The lights on my body dimmed, and my eyes clicked off. While on the outside, it looked like a single, solid blue visor, I actually had two ‘eyes’ behind the single stripe. I’d entertained the thought of having it changed, though I wasn’t sure yet. Slowly, I entered ‘sleep’, or the closest to sleep I could get. My body powered down, and I quietly diagnosed myself, my body lying motionlessly on the table.

Fragments of an old, important memory played out in my head; the snow of the Tundra, the quiet of the field when the fighting wasn’t happening. The crunching of snow beneath our footpads as we ran. The roar of a large Tundra cat standing tall before us. The sight of a Newman girl with ponytailed turquoise hair lying in the snow, her hands clapped over the left side of her face.
    Last edited by Enforcer MKV; Sep 23, 2014 at 10:34 PM.

Interlude & Flashback: Part III

Spoiler!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Enforcer? Enforcer? ‘ey, Enforcer, get your optics calibrated, will ya’?”

I jerked my head to the left and realized I was surrounded by snow. I also realized I was staring at a blue cast, in full angriff armor, who went by the name Castor. He was kneeling in the snow, much like I was, clutching a Vita Rifle in his hands. I tapped my hand against the left side of my head, clearing a small amount of static from my vision.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah. Very funny, Castor.” I grumbled, looking behind me at our other squad member, Welrich. Welrich was a tall, bulky RACast in a full set of new shiny Colossus armor, colored a dark red, wielding an Alba Beam. He threw his head back and laughed, “Yeah, and while you’re at it, get out of that dusty Dista type armor and upgrade to something that isn’t as old as half your circuitry, boss.”

“You two might keep getting on my case about that, but last time I checked…” I tilted my head to the side as I patted my Alba Laser, “I still kick both of your tin cans in the firing range, the leadership trials, the general obstacle course…Oh, and Welrich?” I pointed at a rock ahead and to the right of me, “WHY AREN’T YOU THERE YET, SOLDIER!? MOVE, MOVE, MOVE!

“Ah, shi-” Welrich fussed as he took off at a trot towards the spot I had designated. I shook my head and looked at Castor again, “So…about this unit we’re reinforcing?”

“Er…right. Well, all four of them are Newman…two forces, two hunters…man; those frail little things love their forces and high mobility fighters…why are they all Newman anyway?”

“The same reason we’re a group of all Cast Rangers; we understand each other better, and Casts and guns go together as well as Newmans and techs. Now, continue?”

“Eh…that’s a fair point. Anyway. Three of these Arks aren’t really anything special…no outstanding service, no awards, no special declarations…nothing to make them stick out, or seem all that important.”

“You know, Castor, the other races don’t usually place as high a value on being efficient and decorated as we do, normally. They have lives, families, significant others, things like that. I’m asking who they are, not whether or not they’re worth our time.”

“Uh…right, right…you’re right, of course, it’s just easy to forget sometimes…” He chuckled, “Same old boss; you always were a little bit more aware of the other races than a lot of us.”

I shrugged, “I've worked in a lot of mixed units, before. You’ll get used to it as you move outside all cast squads and your comfort zone expands. Anyway, let’s stop sitting here, talk as we go.”

The two of us stood and began walking forward, the rock walls on either side of us looming, the snow falling gently. It was a cloudy, overcast day. I motioned for Welrich to follow, and he fell in behind us.

“Anyway…their leader is interesting. Name: Cornelia Allen. Race: Newman. Height is 193cm. Bust size: - ”

“Castor!”

“What!?”

Tact?

“What! They could be useful for spotting her! She’s 42F! That’s big, right?”

I stopped and covered my face with my palm, and shook my head, “Yes, they’re huge, but that’s beside the point. That’s not something you generally use as an identifier.”

“Why?”

TACT. It’s considered rude, more often than not.”

“…Oh…..so that’s why that woman slapped me when I asked her about her breasts last week.”

I looked back at Castor, dumbfounded. Shaking my head, I started walking again. “Just…just tell me what Ms. Allen is like…”

“Er…right. Motherly personality…Enthusiastic…she can be very caring…that sort of thing.”

I nodded my head as we continued, “So, I’m assuming she’s one of the forces?”

“Nah, Hunter.”

“Huh…doesn’t sound like the usual traits of a Hunter…”

Then Welrich broke in, “Who cares? So long as she’s hot. We might even get a ‘reward’ afterward for helping them out.”

I stopped and turned towards Welrich, banging the palm of my hand up against the left side of his head, “We. Don’t. Do. Things. That. Way. We’re not here so you can get a nice view of some woman’s tits, am I understood? We’re here to help people. Say it slowly now; Heeeelp. Peopleeeee. We do not go “Okay, I saved your life, so flash ‘em, lady.” THAT is reserved for sleaze balls and worms, soldier! Now tell me, are you a sleaze ball, or a worm, Welrich!?”

He froze, “Uh…er….n-no, Enforcer…”

“What’s that, Welrich? I. CAN’T. HEAR. YOU!

“SIR, NO SIR! I AM NOT A SLEAZE BALL, OR A WORM, SIR!”

“You’re damn right you’re not!” I yelled, jabbing my finger against Welrich’s chest, “YOU are an Arks CAST rifleman! You do not need to see a woman’s tits. You have your rifle, and you have your orders! Those are the only things you need! Am I right, soldier!?”

“SIR, YES SIR, YOU’RE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT, SIR!”

“Mm-hm, damn right I am. Now move it out!”

I smacked Welrich in the back of the head as he ran past, and shook my head, “Idiot.”

The snow began to fall more heavily as we continued on, “Honestly, Welrich has a long way to go…he definitely needs to shape up.”

Castor shrugged, “That’s just how he is.”

“A pervert?”

“…among other things.”

I shook my head, “Yeah, well, I’m going to kick his tin can into shape whether he likes it or not. He’s under my command, now. Just because he thinks he’s a hotshot doesn’t mean he is.”

“Have fun with that, boss.”

Suddenly, a beeping went off, and I clapped my left hand against the side of my head. “There’s the beacon for their location. It’s close.” I sent the location to both Castor and Welrich, as the wind began to pick up.

“Castor! Welrich! Our orders are simple: find the group that requested assistance and lend them any help they need! They’re just up ahead! Now, let’s show them how CASTs do things! MOVE OUT, RANGERS! GO! GO! GO!”

I set off, Castor and Welrich behind me, running towards the beacon’s origin.
    Last edited by Enforcer MKV; Sep 23, 2014 at 10:36 PM.

Nice work. Make me wonder what Yoshiblue would be like as a CAST?

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

So is this last chapter a flashback or something? I mean I thought Cornelia was kidnapped and now shes requesting backup, doesn't seem right

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    So is this last chapter a flashback or something? I mean I thought Cornelia was kidnapped and now shes requesting backup, doesn't seem right
    It is a flashback indeed, but Cornelia can't be rescued when they dont know where she is, right?

<|Friendly Warrior||Theme made by Zorafim|>
    <|Wired-Lance Super Hard Boss Battles|>
    <|Visit my Flickr for PSO2 Related Pics!|>