Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Sayara View Post
    Are you a lead? Or someone with manager type status?
    No? Then why should you care if the laziness of one other worker? Do your shift go home.
    And this girl had the audacity, the arrogance, and the fucked upness to get in my face when I spoke the truth after she blamed me for her troubles, that I didn't do any fucking work at all. That I do no work at all, while she slaved??? The manager was sitting right there too, and had to break it up when it escalated.
    That was more of the set off point. How exactly would you feel if someone got in your face pointing at you with soaped up hands talking shit about stuff that clearly was A.) Untrue, B.) Disrespectful, and C.) Unnecessary. Yeah, it shouldn't be my problem to worry. I honestly never was. But when you think its cool and shit to mouth off at me with a fucking complex, when you clearly don't know what you're talking about, I may be inclined to put you in your place. Unfortunately, that didn't happen that night. And she needs to be told off. Its not the first time someone told her to stfu when she runs her mouth. And if she isn't careful, I'm gonna be the next to tell her so. The manager asked you why isn't your shit finished. Its not my fault you can't do shit right. Its YOUR FAULT. Stop that damn eating and texting and maybe you won't fuck up as much with your easy ass job.

My tolerance has limits. And she's beginning to breach it. Now I don't give a fuck what happens to her now. She says she doesn't care about the job anyway. So she needs to be kicked. But we're shorthanded, which probably explains why they're reluctant to boot people. We already had 1 fired and 3 who left for new work and or college.

After the manager on the phone was told about the situation, he asked if I could help clean up the rest. Since the remaining of the crew half assed and left, the manager with me had to take up the slack. He did the machines and floors, and I did the remaining dishes. Now I clearly could have said no, but he propositioned me some more hours in exchange. My job is strict with overtime, but that's an opportunity there. On top of that, our GM opens the next day. And if she saw what was left, I can guarantee we wouldn't like what would come out of her mouth. I had to do all of this off the clock, which would have left a sour taste in my mouth, but the manager was cool enough to bump my time up by an extra 20 minutes. Guess its good to know somebody looked out for me.
    Last edited by Tyreek; Oct 26, 2012 at 01:59 PM.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

I don't know where to begin with this. Anyone who has ever worked for or is working for Kroger would definitely share your feelings in this. This is why I depend on myself at work and no one else.
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

Flying high in the sky with a fly in your eye.

Keep in mind what I like to say. If you want something done, do it yourself. If you NEED something done, you HAVE to do it yourself.

I'm an assistant manager at my job. We have part timers too. One is pretty lazy but gets the job done. I admit I'm a bit lazy myself. Laid back if you will. But when the shit needs to get done, I do it myself instead of relying on others. Learned that lesson long ago.

NEVER rely on others when at work.

Edit- And if that doesn't work, you can always grab her phone, take out the battery and tell her she gets it back after her shift is done and EVERYTHING she does is finishes. If it's half done, giver her back half her battery. :P
    Last edited by Blue-Hawk; Oct 27, 2012 at 01:47 PM.
    'All tales end in tragedy. Follow the hero long enough, you'll step across his corpse.'
    Survivor of TWO live Gwar performances.

Never become complacent. Do your job and do it with PRIDE. Because the SECOND you "just do your shift and leave" you're one step away from not giving a shit about your shift period.

But my recommendation for getting rid of her? Talk to the person above your manager. Go to the person whose money she is wasting and see what they have to say about it. If that fails, get a new job. Its not impossible and working in a shitty job like that is not worth it.

This is a problem with every work place, you have to deal with some retard that shows up for work but has an attitude or causes unwanted drama for some reason. I know it sucks and it gets to a point where you try to ignore it but never solves the problem. Even reporting it to a manager or someone who is a higher rank won't help either. When I reported a problem one time they changed my shift so I had to work alone in the morning till 2pm. It wasn't the best solution but it temporarily fixed the problem. =\

I can barely tolerate the favoritism, racism or sexism at most of my past jobs that made it impossible for me to work. That's the worse thing.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.