Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Future classes?

Default Future classes?

I'm not familiar with past PS games so I'm not sure what other weapons has a high possibility of being added for hypothetical, new classes. Is there any specific class/weapon type anyone would want to see in the future, like Archer, Bomber etc?

I presume hybrid classes are a possibility or SEGA could surprise us with new types of gameplay... (though even now you can pretty much combine class abilities)

There are still some weapon classes not introduced from original PSO: Shots, Slicers, Katanas and Canes (not sure if claws are integrated yet).

And there are also weapons from PSU that don't have a version in the game yet: Axes and Laser Cannons...
    Last edited by Blizz3112; Nov 10, 2012 at 04:02 AM.
    Now we all wait for the Rappy Deity of Vengeance that granted its followers eternal life to punish all humans...

Weapon types for techers:

books, orbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Syklo View Post
    Weapon types for techers:

books, orbs.
    That... actually would be pretty cool. They could have grimoire or somethin . I just really want bow/arrows personally

Beh, PSO was always sci-fi themed. The weapons you summarize are more medievil-fantasy-oriented... which can be nice, but probably best in a medievil-fantasy game...
    Last edited by Blizz3112; Nov 10, 2012 at 05:45 AM.
    Now we all wait for the Rappy Deity of Vengeance that granted its followers eternal life to punish all humans...

Quote Originally Posted by Blizz3112 View Post
    Beh, PSO was always sci-fi themed. The weapons you summarize are more medievil-fantasy-oriented... which can be nice, but probably best in a medievil-fantasy game...
    Bows were very cool weapons in PSU, and in this game they would be unique as assault rifles are very different from PSU's rifles. And I'm sorry, but considering bows "medieval-fantasy-oriented" when you're playing with huge swords, daggers, rods and wands seems a bit silly to me.
    Last edited by Darki; Nov 10, 2012 at 06:16 AM.

If I recall, they wanted to make more weapons that multiple classes can use. Only thing that comes to mind in that regard are Slicers and Bows. There also happen to be sniper rifles and shotguns on the wall of the weapon shop.
    I stream PSO2! Please check out my channel when you have time~

twitch.tv/gmcustom

WAY PAST COOL, BRAH! Drifting Fable's Avatar

Iaido katana.

That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Blizz3112 View Post
    You act like it's hard to modernize weapons. Just about every online game has some form of Archery weapons and how the **** are bombs medievil? Have you seen BTOOOM?

I don't even want to start with listing the examples of modern games I've played that were set in a futuristic Japan that utilized these weapons extremely well, what you said makes now sense at all. They can have a slingshot and rock as a weapon and somehow make it work..

Quote Originally Posted by dioje View Post
    You act like it's hard to modernize weapons. Just about every online game has some form of Archery weapons and how the **** are bombs medievil? Have you seen BTOOOM?

I don't even want to start with listing the examples of modern games I've played that were set in a futuristic Japan that utilized these weapons extremely well, what you said makes now sense at all. They can have a slingshot and rock as a weapon and somehow make it work..
    I was actually talking about the books, orbs and bows... bombs aren't bad, since mines were a vital component in both PSO and PSU...