Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Can't think of any reason they'd prevent you from using it

Quote Originally Posted by Maronji View Post
    @Arios: I could be wrong, but I think Shirokami is referring to the Save/Load Data function in character creation, which allows you to save a copy of your character's data (which is useful if you end up remaking your character and don't want to spend half an hour trying to figure out how you tweaked certain things). That said...

As long as they don't mysteriously nuke the "Save/Load Data" function (I'd assume even if they didn't bring over the Character Creator demo, they don't really have much of a reason to), you'll probably be fine.

Of course, if they do, then I'll be mad right with you, because I made a character in the CC demo specifically for the pseudo-International version, and if I have to redo that from scratch (the face/body morphing not saving what you did to it is what gets me), I'll have to go on a rampage through all the free fields on the JP server (provided we're not IP blocked) back-to-back and mass-murder all mobs in my path (I'm looking at you, Vol Dragon, and your not giving me that accursed Alva Cane).
    Oh, i see...hope they support that too lol. Sorry for the misunderstanding...

I went to the client download just fine, wonder what browser you used when accessing it.

Edit: Seems like their registration page is down to me or blocked for a reason atm.
    Last edited by Aeris; Nov 10, 2012 at 10:02 AM.

I wonder how it would be handled.

Save Data is a tricky thing and with players buying costumes it means those costumes will have to exist for the save data to work unless it is programmed that in transfering your data over, that you will lose the content that does not exist in the next version.

If they release a U.S version, the first thing I would do if I played it was attempt to gather several players from here to play together as a group and curtail the idea of spending even a dime on that game.

I do not approve of the way SoJ has handled or treated its non-Japanese playerbase. Its amazing how SEGA makes a PC game but treats players worse than how companies treat console gamers.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Aeris View Post
    I went to the client download just fine, wonder what browser you used when accessing it.

Edit: Seems like their registration page is down to me or blocked for a reason atm.
    It's not down to you, it's blocked for non-japanese. New accounts can't be created, older ones are fine for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    I wonder how it would be handled.

Save Data is a tricky thing and with players buying costumes it means those costumes will have to exist for the save data to work unless it is programmed that in transfering your data over, that you will lose the content that does not exist in the next version.

If they release a U.S version, the first thing I would do if I played it was attempt to gather several players from here to play together as a group and curtail the idea of spending even a dime on that game.

I do not approve of the way SoJ has handled or treated its non-Japanese playerbase. Its amazing how SEGA makes a PC game but treats players worse than how companies treat console gamers.
    Your account won't have access to it.
    So even though it is possible to "get" a koffee outfit in the Character creator, when you transfer the character in game, it will switch to a default outfit.

Quote Originally Posted by metatime View Post
    Nah I can almost assure it's 99% because of the US release coming soon.
    If anything related to the International Version, that would be from Sega of America, not from Sega of Japan.
    Last edited by Sizustar; Nov 10, 2012 at 10:11 AM.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

are we unable to update the game?
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

Yeah, I meant character design saved data, sorry for not expressing well o.o

Quote Originally Posted by Gama View Post
    are we unable to update the game?
    A friend of mine did a file check earlier and it still works for him.