Default Random error message that crashes my game

So, back to this place... I've been experiencing a new error that I don't really understand why is it hapening. When I'm playing in a MPA, for example, at some point I get a windows error message that says something like this:

the instruction at 0x01112907 referenced memory at 0x9b9fd6cd. The memory could not be 'read'
    My GPU is a GeForce 9800GT, which is not a top-of-the-line card but should be able to run this game at least at graphic level 3 or even 4. I've been playing games like The Sims 3, Portal 2 or Prototype 2, which should require much more work from the GPU than PSO2 at graphics level 2, yet this game keeps giving me this sort of errors.

After getting several errors at this graphic level I decided to lower it to 1, which had never showed any problem, but to my surprise the game just crashed again even at this level. I don't really know what can be causing this, I don't have any mod like the english patch installed and these errors have been happening since not too long (maybe last patch, but I can't say I remember getting any errors 2 or 3 days ago).

I even got notice from a friend that plays the game with much better specs computer that he got a similar error, which made me consider that it might not be caused by my graphics card dying on me but some SEGA screw-up.

Any idea on this then?

Destructive by nature. Link1275's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darki View Post
    So, back to this place... I've been experiencing a new error that I don't really understand why is it hapening. When I'm playing in a MPA, for example, at some point I get a windows error message that says something like this:

My GPU is a GeForce 9800GT, which is not a top-of-the-line card but should be able to run this game at least at graphic level 3 or even 4. I've been playing games like The Sims 3, Portal 2 or Prototype 2, which should require much more work from the GPU than PSO2 at graphics level 2, yet this game keeps giving me this sort of errors.

After getting several errors at this graphic level I decided to lower it to 1, which had never showed any problem, but to my surprise the game just crashed again even at this level. I don't really know what can be causing this, I don't have any mod like the english patch installed and these errors have been happening since not too long (maybe last patch, but I can't say I remember getting any errors 2 or 3 days ago).

I even got notice from a friend that plays the game with much better specs computer that he got a similar error, which made me consider that it might not be caused by my graphics card dying on me but some SEGA screw-up.

Any idea on this then?
    The error is what it says it is. This stuff is random. Try doing stuff like cleaning up your disk, and defragmenting it.