Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Every "3D" game on the PSP requires it, with the exception of racing games and Little Big Planet.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Damn. Do developers ever think about how uncomfortable the controls may be for the players?

Well the PSP era has come to an end in the west, now to bring in some slightly awkward controls with the Vita.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Ok... I think I'm getting used to the thumb nub. It's not as painful to use anymore, or maybe I'm just "holding it right".

I still think it's awful. Anywho, the beast race is awesome in this game.

Btw... what are vangaurds?

Jack of all trades, master of none. They gain a huge boost in EVA making them near impervious to physical damage and specialize in single handed weapons. Their main strength in combat is their traps, mainly EX Traps, but those are gained much later into the story and beating the game.

So they're basically like the Humans in Zero, but more so?

i'm liking this game over it though. The beast class is amazing!

Newmans and Beasts have the highest advantage with Vanguard as thri type as they have the highest EVA end game, but Beasts lack the ACC so you might end up missing quite a bit.

Hm..I think I'll give that a shot with a VA on all races and even use that on PSP2i when I'm helping my daughter do some hard runs.Thank ya Blace!

In PSP2i EVA gets a nerf making it something you don't want to always rely on.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    In PSP2i EVA gets a nerf making it something you don't want to always rely on.
    EVA is a good thing to have,but in my opinion it is timing that really matters in most cases.You do have a point though.