Page 492 of 683 FirstFirst ... 392442482489490491492493494495502542592 ... LastLast
Results 4,911 to 4,920 of 6822

Not wanna give away too
    much information overseas either

But i don't buy webmoney because my attention for PSO2 has been lacking lately.
    No point buying if you are not gonna play, have so many other good titles i want to get through eventually.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Fucking positive battery wire decides to start having a spotty connection to the terminal after I get my brand-new battery. Gotta jostle it around and play games with it until it feels like working every time I start my car now. Great, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Fucking positive battery wire decides to start having a spotty connection to the terminal after I get my brand-new battery. Gotta jostle it around and play games with it until it feels like working every time I start my car now. Great, of course.
    Probably just a loose clamp, or the wire never got seated right when the clamp was tightened. I'd get that taken care of because if the positive wire's connection is spotty enough, your alternator probably isn't recharging the battery properly either and you're gonna start needing a jump to get your car going.

For some reason I was super tired the last few days. But today I am super energetic and I dunno why

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Probably just a loose clamp, or the wire never got seated right when the clamp was tightened. I'd get that taken care of because if the positive wire's connection is spotty enough, your alternator probably isn't recharging the battery properly either and you're gonna start needing a jump to get your car going.
    Nah its his starter motor gasket handle I reckon. It aint fireing up through the donkey flange and that has has completely boned up his kernel sanders unit.

Note: I know absolutely nothing about cars

I keep on dating a guy I don't even have any real interest in. Am I really feeling that lonely?

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterious-G View Post
    I keep on dating a guy I don't even have any real interest in. Am I really feeling that lonely?
    Date me instead.

Since I RP a robot just unplug your computer and take it to dinner.

Pretend the beeps and boops are me talking.

Who knows, it might be more engaging than a guy you're not interested in.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

I always thought you were a Mysterious Gangster from space.

Not someone who dated boring guys. D:

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by .Rusty. View Post
    Nah its his starter motor gasket handle I reckon. It aint fireing up through the donkey flange and that has has completely boned up his kernel sanders unit.

Note: I know absolutely nothing about cars

DON'T FORGET TO CHANGE YOUR HEADLIGHT FLUID AND GET YOUR RADIATOR ROTATED ONCE A WEEK

Did most of my grad school curriculum in automotive engineering, do forgive my tangents

Girl, we have "booty calls" when we get lonely too, it happens. You don't need a guy like that though. Put all your focus into your own life right now--friends, hobbies, school, job, etc.--and let it play out. You'll find you have a lot more worth than you realize and that you don't need a guy like that.
    Last edited by CelestialBlade; Nov 29, 2012 at 03:09 PM.

Girl, we have "booty calls" when we get lonely too, it happens. You don't need a guy like that though. Put all your focus into your own life right now--friends, hobbies, school, job, etc.--and let it play out. You'll find you have a lot more worth than you realize and that you don't need a guy like that.
    Plus, maybe he thinks you're more into it than you really are? It might be best to let him go sooner rather than later.

I always feel bad for the people in a relationship who don't realize their partner isn't really into it.

I don't understand why this mini wii exists.
    http://www.nintendo.com/wiimini?country=CA&lang=en/
    Its canada only but you know some stupid parents are gonna buy that instead of a Wii U

DON'T FORGET TO CHANGE YOUR HEADLIGHT FLUID AND GET YOUR RADIATOR ROTATED ONCE A WEEK
    Hey hey hay the technical term is headlamp gel