Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Hater of mag-lovers

"ahem. To the person who said hacks make the game cooler.

ARE YOU ON DRUGS?. You obviously did not plat DC. NOLing was one of the most feared hacks. I lost many a character to that and my god it is in no way awesome. "

No one said HARMFUL hacks are cool. Hacks that make the game more fun, and don't hurt anyone else make the game better. Period. NOL'ing is not one of these hacks. Learn to read. Thanks.

The most powerfull HUcast

none of them are photo shop
    and i know snowfox and she is a asshead with no life...and yeah i think one or 2 of them (one being the noled thing) was pc

The most powerfull HUcast

On 2003-07-08 10:17, RubyEclipse wrote:
    Shapiro is right, but also quite a few of those are most likely from Dreamcast. The knuckles could be from dc, seeing as how there was a cheat to become Knuckles, Tails, or Sonic, and The one where he is "glowing" is from Dreamcast as well. The funny thing about the glowing picture:

It's not even a cheat/hack. It happens normally in Rappy Fest, depending on how many points you have. That one just cracks me up each time.
    ach so thats why that bitch dident show me that!
    goddam her...grr..

The knuckles was definatly from dreamcast... I have seen it... and the rest I think are photoshopped... think how easy it would be!!!

Actually, I know snowfox its a he, not a she. He seemed very nice when I met him, I talked to him about cheating for a while. He has dreamcast quests that he overwrote on the xbox, to be knuckles he just used tinkerbells dog, i think. I know noneof the pictures are photoshopped, and they are all from xbox.

i agree with tuski ive met him infact hes a good friend and most of his quest are a ported version he did him self

I'd also like to comment primer567, he is illusion, who claims to be a hacker. If you look at his website he actually has a few of snowfox's pictures, just he edited his name out of them. Hmm, and didnts nowfox get banned for posting this SAME link?

ive sen those exact siame file that primer is claming are his pictures ive seen those pic on aim

infact snowfox was baned for posting that exact same link and so was a nother friend of mine for stiking up for him

i mean if the admins dont unban him i think u should unban my 2 friends snow and his other friends