Page 226 of 466 FirstFirst ... 126176216223224225226227228229236276326 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 4655

If combat were your thing, then this is defintively a worthwhile purchase.
    Just practice timing alot since you need it. Money is the strong point i have noticed so far..for good reasons..extra turns quickly drains money on drawn out fights.
    Story is pretty non-existant so far, but that´s ok..it got other good things going.

Partners would be even better to use with this system, i wonder how that would work, i guess they wanted to try something different and focusing on the stronger points first.
    And if it gets a sequel, i´m sure they get the partner system back.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Been messing around with the Ni No Kuni demo and it feels like being in a damn Miyazaki flick! I look forward to this one coming out next month.

Level 5 + Studio Ghibli = <3
    Zeota - Ship 2 (JP)
    http://twitch.tv/zeomantic

I downloaded the EX Troopers demo off of PSN. If anyone had played Capcom's recent Lost Planet 2 game will be very familiar with the way it works. Also, jetpacks. That don't fly.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Decided to do another play through of OoE.
    It's probably my least favorite of the 3 ds ones but I love Shanoa <3

I completed New Super Mario Bros U the other day, but I'm still planning on getting all the star coins and working through the extra modes (Challenges, Boost Rush, etc.)

I also finished Arkham City yesterday, but likewise I'm also planning on getting at least a good chunk of the leftover Riddler challenges.

After I finish a comic tonight, I'm gonna go see if I can finish up Alan Wake American Nightmare, which so far isn't half bad, but it doesn't get anywhere near the heights of the original Alan Wake.

It's nice to be able to actually finish games again!

Tales of Phantasia GBA port. I wanted to replay this game since I loved the combat and story. Also wanted to try to figure some parts of the story because of my first playthrough on a rom hack and being confused on why I am randomly killing people. The tales games can be confusing sometimes. I love the twists in the story though that's why I admire these games.

Arena challenge here I come. >=D
    Last edited by Noblewine; Dec 11, 2012 at 01:32 AM.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Outrider View Post
    I completed New Super Mario Bros U the other day, but I'm still planning on getting all the star coins and working through the extra modes (Challenges, Boost Rush, etc.)
    I'm genuinely curious, does the game really differentiate itself enough from the past "New" Super Mario Bros. games to really be that enjoyable? Not trying to start an argument, I'm just kinda curious. I guess your mileage may also vary depending on how many of the games you've played.

As for me, I scored a dirt cheap copy of Persona 4: Arena this weekend. Loved everything about Persona 4, but held off on Arena because I'm not super into fighting games and am really only interested in the story mode since it's a direct sequel to P4 with elements from P3 as well. Kinda confused at the story's structure honestly. I can't tell if each character's story so far is its own individual "What if..." scenario or if they're all gonna actually tie together in some kinda weird "altered reality" kinda way.

Other than the story, I'm kinda diggin' the fighting engine itself. Seems to be one of the more easier to pick up and play games and be somewhat competent at despite the ASW style of "HERE'S 18,000 GAUGES AND SYSTEMS FOR YOU TO LEARN." I can have enough fun at it anyway to play with my girlfriend and enjoy arcade mode at least.

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?

Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    I'm genuinely curious, does the game really differentiate itself enough from the past "New" Super Mario Bros. games to really be that enjoyable? Not trying to start an argument, I'm just kinda curious. I guess your mileage may also vary depending on how many of the games you've played.
    I played the original New Super Mario Bros on DS a number of years back and got all the Star Coins. Since then, I've played about an hour of the New Super Mario Bros Wii game. So I don't have much experience with the series outside of the first game in 2007. Last time I saw my brother he was playing NSMB2 on 3DS, and it certainly looked reminiscent of what I've been playing on Wii U.

I can also definitely say that it feels very much 'by the books.' Not like that's necessarily a bad thing, though! The whole point of this series is to be a throwback to the older games, so it's not like I went into it expecting lots of experimentation like the Galaxy series. I've definitely been having a lot of fun. I'm also looking forward to playing some more multiplayer (I only got to play for twenty or thirty minutes the day I got it) and the extra modes.

Been replaying the Ni no Kuni demo a lot, I'm really excited for it & the music is just beautiful.

my Qosmio laptop arrived yesterday. spent like my entire time transferring stuffs
    and redownloading some old and new games off of Steam that i bought during the
    Black Friday sales. the laptop can run a little hot if i was playing Guilds War 2 at High
    setting; luckily, i bought a fan cooler to place it underneath the laptop which kept it
    really cool and not overheat. i like that the laptop doesn't make much or any noise at
    all. Window 8 was new to me, so i was a little confuse navigating around. turning on the
    laptop only took me about 20 second before i can go to my desktop (pretty impressively fast).
    overall, i'd give the laptop a 9/10 pts. a decent gaming laptop that will last me for some time
    until i can get my high-end desktop with the gtx 690 graphic card; i tried the build with the 690
    on cyperpower site and the cheapest i can get it with all the parts i wanted sum up to about $3700. > >;
    anyways, i hope by next year or 2 if the price can go down to about $2500, i can snag one by then. other
    than that, this laptop will be my primary gaming system.

so i'll be testing and playing some PC games for the time being:
    The Witcher 2: Enhanced Edition
    Batman Arkham City: GOTY Edition
    Borderland 2
    Sonic Generation
    Torchlight 2
    Skyrim - playing again to test it out.
    Street Fighter x Tekken - might go back to it since i havent touch it in awhile.
    Saint Row the 3rd - just running around and killing some zombies...i guess.
    Guilds War 2 - i tested this one yesterday. i was able to get it to HIGH setting!
    and still able to maintain the 60 FPS unlike my old desktop (currently use) which i can only
    put it to medium setting and still having some low FPS. the laptop can't go to Ultra though without
    going down to 30-40 FPS. no matter, i'm loving the laptop right now; it's powerful enough for me. ^ ^

i bought the 3DS XL with Mario Cart bundle on the 9th @ Best buy for $159.99. i'm playing some
    Mario cart as well while waiting for Fire Emblem to come out on Feb. 04th 2013 (i think).

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055