Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 71415161718 LastLast
    Rappy Hunter

Wii U is easily the best option, especially for those of us who are used to playing with a controller on the PC.

The Vita has a touch screen which could work for pressing numbered actions in that palette but it is missing the L2/R2, L3/R3 (using ps3 controller terminology here)buttons and have to have some sort of work around.
    The PS3 has not fast way of using the palettes like the Vita would and going through and highlighting a specific palette option is something I rarely do, maybe others do.

The Wii U includes the best of both worlds including a touch screen along with all the typical controller buttons.

On a side note, some of us like better graphics...so again Wii U would be best if it were to go to only one other platform.

TBH I'd like to see it on anything and everything.

Quote Originally Posted by dooby613 View Post
    Wii U is easily the best option, especially for those of us who are used to playing with a controller on the PC.

The Vita has a touch screen which could work for pressing numbered actions in that palette but it is missing the L2/R2, L3/R3 (using ps3 controller terminology here)buttons and have to have some sort of work around.
    The PS3 has not fast way of using the palettes like the Vita would and going through and highlighting a specific palette option is something I rarely do, maybe others do.

The Wii U includes the best of both worlds including a touch screen along with all the typical controller buttons.

On a side note, some of us like better graphics...so again Wii U would be best if it were to go to only one other platform.

TBH I'd like to see it on anything and everything.

I agree once the Vita version is out, if they could only choose one system to go to, I would like it to be the Wii U version. Also it would be cheaper on Sega's end, Sony and Microsoft charge on average 40k to update games on PSN/XBL Nintendo has stated that this service will be free on their end.
    Last edited by Cyrusnagisa; Dec 11, 2012 at 06:31 PM.

definatly Wii U cause I have one and no Vita.
    http://www.vimeo.com/1019217
    There can be no light without darkness nor darkness without light.
    Excistence begat of nothing subsequently reincarnated from an infinite life force.
    A law of nature proclaims its seal "moot daiz pomm"
    Pray for IDOLA. You are the only hero.

Seeing all these arguments, and the fact you could just bring your WiiU anywhere and plug it into a power slot and play on the controller, with no need for a TV...
    Im changing my opinion from a Vita, to a WiiU.

Like...I've seen some really great stuff from WiiU and I would definently prefer PSO2 to come to WiiU.

Quote Originally Posted by Cagedtaytay View Post
    Seeing all these arguments, and the fact you could just bring your WiiU anywhere and plug it into a power slot and play on the controller, with no need for a TV...
    Im changing my opinion from a Vita, to a WiiU.

Like...I've seen some really great stuff from WiiU and I would definently prefer PSO2 to come to WiiU.
    That is one thing people seem to be the most misinformed about, just to get it out there, you can not do that with all games, just ones that do not use the touch screen much (like Mario), or games that have alternate controls (like Batman), but games like Zombi U, you can not play that on just the Gamepad.

Now PSO2 could easily just give two options, one for Gamepad only, or use the gamepad as a keyboard and play on TV. Something like that could be done.

Vita for me, although that's mostly because I already have one. I don't wanna spend money atm luls.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryo View Post
    Back on point though, how could PSO2 being on more platforms ever hurt it? It'd just bring more people to the game, thus extending its life. I don't really see a downside to a platform that's more than capable of running it (at least more than the Vita, at a minimum) being allowed to join in on the fun.
    I just read on bump how the vita version is "optimised". And I think that is a concern for further development for the PC version. If anything close platforms, like Wii U and PSvita, could set limits on how much PSO2 could evolve.
    One thing mentioned that caught my attention is, if PC gamers joins with the vita crowed they also would get the benefits and cuts that the vita version offers, i.e. faster enemy encounters, smaller maps aso.
    PSO2 characters:
    Ship 10: Huq (HU:70, RA:70, FO:70, FI:70, GU:70, TE:70, BR:70)
    Ship 02: Rizzla (HU:65, RA:40, FO:18, FI:65, GU:10, TE:00, BR:65)

Quote Originally Posted by dooby613 View Post
    They would just be using the control scheme from the Portable series. Won't be THAT much different from what we have currently.

Quote Originally Posted by Husq View Post
    I just read on bump how the vita version is "optimised". And I think that is a concern for further development for the PC version. If anything close platforms, like Wii U and PSvita, could set limits on how much PSO2 could evolve.
    Vita players are locked to their own blocks, so it wouldn't hinder PC development, since things can be NOT implemented for those blocks.
    Last edited by Alenoir; Dec 12, 2012 at 08:16 AM.

I see. So if that is the case, while you only can play with others using the same platform at the time, it still allows you to use the same character. Clever.

Vita, I can already play PSO2 at home, why would I want 2 versions?

Honestly I don't understand(from a business aspect) why Sega chose the Vita, just not a whole lot of them in the hands of consumers. I like the Vita, but business wise, seems like a dumb idea.