Page 19 of 36 FirstFirst ... 91617181920212229 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Poubelle View Post
    I think the game will do well. It's going to make a lot of money which = more employees = more support.
    I would like to believe this, I really do.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    Well, we have good reasons to be pessimistic, and SoA being completely silent about PSO2 for 4 months doesn't make me want to trust them.
    Yeah, they are already being their classic selves we've come to know before the game even gets here.

All I can say is only bug them if there are bugs, hope there won't be people trying to sabotage the game, and hope that they'll give us surveys onto what we want to be done. Of course, we have to worry about the people who don't understand this. As players, we're supposed to give feedback, not insults. The more insults, the more unlikely we are going to have what we want. In other words, make them happy enough to do things for us. Behind the face of being a community, they are also people like us. They're hoping for a successful run for PSO2 here. Who knows? Maybe they'll make the game independent of SoJ's. Just maybe.

Honestly, I could care less if it gets released sometime this year, or if even at all.

Between reading what has been posted on this thread, and from a couple people that I know that play the JP server, the game sounds like a major bomb. I was really looking forward to this, because it also gave me a reason to finally upgrade my aging PC. But now, I'm not too sure.

I think I would rather go back to playing Ragnarok Online.

I'm waiting for the Vita version to come in.

You'll be waiting for a long time friend

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Derpington View Post
    You'll be waiting for a long time friend
    Although I'll get the PC version, but when the Vita one is available, I'll be dumping it.

Quote Originally Posted by Raging Ghost View Post
    I'm waiting for the Vita version to come in.
    JA Vita I seriously hope

Quote Originally Posted by Raging Ghost View Post
    Although I'll get the PC version, but when the Vita one is available, I'll be dumping it.
    You could also play both Vita and PC versions, the Vita version won't be exactly the same as the PC version, it will have smaller maps, less enemies, but more emergency codes and longer PSE bursts, apparently.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Honestly, this discussion has become redundant, and this thread was over pages ago. We are dealing with the same narcissistic group borderline praying for the EN version to fail for whatever self justifying reason. The same selective speculations while overlooking the key deviation: the game is F2P. That fact, in and of itself is the most important out of anything to merit a bit of intrigue, faith, or what have you in our native release.

Once again, it isn't as if the game is in development. This isn't a scenario similar to expecting posts from a Sakai blog, with never before seen content from an impending release. That stage is over. There is literally a small handful of questions which need answering, and that is it. How much content will we begin with. What are the slight differences in aesthetic content we will have in our release? When are we getting it?

The flow of information we are getting now is just as dry as the flow we were getting upon the initial JP release, and the game came out fine. Only difference is, any potential EN player can look upon what's happened with the JP release, and utilize that as a rough estimate as to what we should expect, where as we didn't have that same luxury whilst waiting for our the JP release until about closed beta.