Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlade View Post
    we have no idea what triggers them yet. all we know is that its for "elite" arkz.
    You mean high leveled.... Elite sounds a bit too harsh and would probably make to lower leveled feel lesser and like they are nobodies. Then again thats just me keeping the peace and all that good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Vintasticvin View Post
    You mean high leveled.... Elite sounds a bit too harsh and would probably make to lower leveled feel lesser and like they are nobodies. Then again thats just me keeping the peace and all that good stuff.
    My guess is Hard/Very Hard only.

The life of PSO2, it will continue to be one giant patch as SEGA makes more money from players and they expand it.

The maintenance could also be for the mass banning of players who hack.

As for the EN patch, i know its great and i played with it for a few months. But I figured since there's so many future updates and it risks stuffing up the coding of the game and could even make you have to re-download the entire game (almost 6GB) I'd rather play in Japanese and just read a quick guide to whatever it is I need to do. I find i complete a lot less client orders though considering I can't be bothered to research what it is I have to do to complete them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastian & PSO View Post
    As for the EN patch, i know its great and i played with it for a few months. But I figured since there's so many future updates and it risks stuffing up the coding of the game and could even make you have to re-download the entire game (almost 6GB) I'd rather play in Japanese and just read a quick guide to whatever it is I need to do. I find i complete a lot less client orders though considering I can't be bothered to research what it is I have to do to complete them.
    Anytime using a custom patch its always best to make a backup of the files you are replacing first, that way you don't have to redownload anything.

I just installed and finished patching the game today for the first time. Noticed the EN patch was updated so I went ahead and applied it, had no problems at all!

Quote Originally Posted by Vintasticvin View Post
    I think he meant by what pso bumbped said although worded kinda wrong.

But there's a big diff between Elite and Elitist.

Elite=Being someone very good and we all know and have talked about some ppl in PSO2 who we know or think is good so can't rly fault the elite thing.

Elitist= Person who thinks they are but isn't .

Yeah they can be poorly misunderstood.

On topic i just wanna fight my own clone and DKO myself.

I will enjoy crushing the hopes and dreams of anyone coming up against my "Ninebreaker" and wishing my Avenger can "drop" for them nyahahaha

Anyone know what the maint times are? I cant find them anywhere? I hope its not too long, finally got a day off to play and now I cant T_T

Quote Originally Posted by Onijager View Post
    Anyone know what the maint times are? I cant find them anywhere? I hope its not too long, finally got a day off to play and now I cant T_T
    If every goes well, servers come back up; I hope this update comes with more weapons than the "dark red types" shown.

I have no dobt that they will come back up, I just want to know when :P

9pm-3am est is the normal maint time