Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rare Monsters?

I have heard from many people that there are special monsters in PSO that will give special weapons not usually in the area. My question is how many people have actually seen these monsters and what are the odds in a person seeing one?

Queen of the Galaxy

I have seen 4 in my time... a red slime, 2 blue rappies and a red ummm annoying flower thingy... not all experienced by me personally but and have recieved god/... and other rare iems
    Barbarella
    HUnewearl
    lvl 94
    VIRIDIA

Here's my 2 maseta..., ok maybe a bit more
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i hate you all that have seen one, trully and honestly i do, bah!!!!!
    i have never SEEN ONE damn rare enemy EVER ever...i've got over 550 hours on my 100 humar, 200+ hours on my RAmar, and about a 100 on my force, and have i seen one? nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooo, i've got the crappiest luck with them, like the other day i joined a game with Lysan and CORE, and they went one way, i went a different way, they seen a nar lily and killed it >.< that day i spent about 8 hours offline trying to find one with that one thread about piping up and down from pioneer2 to a room full of the enemies, because they can be randomly generated, neerrrrrrrrrr, i've become obsessed with hopefully being able to see 1...just 1, i don't even want what they drop, just wanna see one, just..see it! <cry>

Vash - 100 HUmar
    CATS - 53 RAmar
    TigoleBittie - 6 FOnowearl

Monkeys are really Chimps in disguise.

Vash, I will dupe you a rare monster, but it will cost you...

hahahahahahah glider...you make me laugh, ok so how much? i'll sell you my soul, crochless panties, my leopard skin leotard...wait this is getting a bit personal, how bout...maseta? no i'm not a drug dealer, but is there anything else i could help you with? perhaps an 11 year old prostitue, we can do that, or perhaps you would like us to 'off' someone, or hey, lets start small, would you like a towel? sorry watching road trip again...damn good movie....<cackle>

Vash - 100 HUmar
    CATS - 53 RAmar
    TigoleBittie - 6 FOnowearl

Veteran Fighter

vash you succkkk haha i've seen a bunch of al rappies and a nar lilli on normal when elly was only lvl 29 hahah you are not skilled in the mating call of the rappie heheh

I've seen all of the rare monsters except for a Death Gunner, but not many people have seen those, so I dont feel left out.

my sister has seen a blue rappy and a nar lily on normal before shit hit lvl 15!
    all she got was 500meseta off of them though. wtf?

On 2001-04-10 01:43, Set_Follower wrote:
    my sister has seen a blue rappy and a nar lily on normal before shit hit lvl 15!
    all she got was 500meseta off of them though. wtf?
    She was in normal. Heh

I've seen a blue hilde bear(hildeblue to be specific) right at the end of forest 2 on hard, it dropped 1000 meseta.