Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: MH3U Demo

No Wii U yet (probably not going to happen until some games I want are actually out for the thing - namely, The Wonderful 101 and Bayonetta 2), so I'm hoping there's a 3DS demo. Also hoping that they learn how stupid it is to make the Wii U version online but the 3DS version local-only, and correct this grievous mistake before the NA release.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kenbog View Post
    Trying out the Demo for sure, I just cannot wait for this game to come out.

Capcom is awfully silent about the region locks every time I asked them in one of there live-shows or PM/unity topics...

I don't see any reason for it though, back with the Wii Capcom split the marketing-campaign with Nintendo; Capcom handled the US and Nintendo handled the EU
    So basically EU had Nintendo servers and US had Capcoms.
    At this point it seems like Capcom is handling both sides and isn't the WiiU is build for community without limits?
    I really hope they do make global servers. I got friends in EU and in NA that I want to play MH3U with. If not maybe wait till someone figures out how to convert save data =/

@Kent: I'd hope they make it cross-platform like MHP3rd on the PSP and PS3. It should be possible to. I might even buy a 3DS specially to play MH3U on that when I can't access my Wii U for any reason.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

I'm pretty sure they announced local cross-platform multiplayer between the Wii U and 3DS versions, as well as the ability to transfer save data between the two. Just, you know, they derped hard and decided that online was only going to happen on the Wii U version, for some reason.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

Kent... As Stupid as it sounds....I think its too increase sales of the Wii u seeing as (imo) there isn't anything "HUGE" releasing anytime soon going by the Ninty Direct thing.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kazuma56 View Post
    Kent... As Stupid as it sounds....I think its too increase sales of the Wii u seeing as (imo) there isn't anything "HUGE" releasing anytime soon going by the Ninty Direct thing.
    Well it would make sense. Wii U lacks any big launch titles. Mine is collecting dust since day of release waiting for games. I played 1 hour of Nintendo Land cause it came with my Wii U and that's all I did with it. I didn't even configure it into my network yet.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

What form of demo is it? I don't want to play it if there's nothing that will carry over...
    Coming Soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Randomness View Post
    What form of demo is it? I don't want to play it if there's nothing that will carry over...
    Probably same format as the MHFU demo... predetermined gear setups and a few different quests to try out just to get a feel for the gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    Well it would make sense. Wii U lacks any big launch titles. Mine is collecting dust since day of release waiting for games. I played 1 hour of Nintendo Land cause it came with my Wii U and that's all I did with it. I didn't even configure it into my network yet.
    You really should configure your network into it. Miiverse is actually a pretty extraordinary community thing. You're doing yourself a disservice on the Wii U by not trying that out. Even NintendoLand takes on a whole new meaning when you have the Miiverse integration on.

To a degree, Miiverse is one of its best features and to some degree, has made a part of why I did decide upon certain multi-platform titles to be on Wii U instead of the alternatives.
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

I will be getting the demo for both the 3DS and Wii U.

I never played any monster hunter game yet i don't own a WiiU or 3DS, also don't understand how they play lately to me though.