Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ImaDoctorJim View Post
    Yeah, it's a slick system. Still basically gambling, just not legally. I do spend quite a bit on scratch though. (I've bought around 60 tickets) It's nice to have whatever I want whenever I want in the game, and to be able to provide items to my friends cheap.

And while we're on that subject, I feel like I should warn you guys that people are using bots to snatch up cheap items in the player shops. I used to list outfits and stuff for my friends to buy at 1050 a pop; having them buy the items up less than a second after they appear in my store. I had two of the dark green "Aladdin" outfits stolen from me by someone using a bot. Paid 200,000 each for them too. Just an FYI, don't use your player shop to give your non-premium friends new or valuable items.
    whoa good warning...

Or good paranoia causing tactic... D:
    Last edited by Mike; Feb 18, 2013 at 01:56 AM.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    whoa good warning...

Or good paranoia causing tactic... D:
    Yeah, it was definitely a bot too. My friend Cage clicked to buy the item less than a second after I listed it, and the game said it wasn't available anymore. I thought that MAYBE it was a coincidence, (I mean, there are a lot of people on ship 2) so I bought another one, waited a few minutes, and we tried again... The same fucker intercepted the costume in a fraction of a second.

I need to post this guy's info actually. I'm at work now; maybe when I get home.
    I wrote an AC purchasing guide for JP PSO2 a long time ago. I don't play PSO2 anymore, but I still play Blue Burst sometimes. Maybe I'll catch you on there!

Yeah, it was definitely a bot too.
    Yeah, bots are around like that, have been for months and months.

I ground and affixed an angel wing arm and leg for my brother (It was gonna be a surprise, because he was getting pissed off with crap armour 4-5 months ago ). As he wasn't premium i put them in my shop and i was able to hit buy in around a second on the other monitor, but the bot already got them, twice. That was a fun waste of meseta.
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

It's not bots, lol. If you put stuff up for 1k, they WILL be bought IMMEDIATELY because people do just check by display time randomly to see what cheap deals they can get.

You're doing it at your own risk.

I can believe that sometimes, but we've had a case where a team member put up an item and was voice communicating with the other when it was up. It was completely inhuman how quickly it disappeared.

It's been like that since the beta. Friend of mine found a rare sword or something and wanted to put it up for cheap with the guy right next to him searching it up. Gone instantly.

You gotta put it up for at least 100k, but depending on how the bot's set up even that might get bought out. If you both have shops you can put the item up for exactly how much meseta your friend has, then they put a garbage item for that same amount. You'll eat the tax, but nobody will buy your item (or if they do, you'll make a profit)

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    It's been like that since the beta. Friend of mine found a rare sword or something and wanted to put it up for cheap with the guy right next to him searching it up. Gone instantly.

You gotta put it up for at least 100k, but depending on how the bot's set up even that might get bought out. If you both have shops you can put the item up for exactly how much meseta your friend has, then they put a garbage item for that same amount. You'll eat the tax, but nobody will buy your item (or if they do, you'll make a profit)
    Tax? >_>

Also, do you think it's SEGA that has the bots?

Quote Originally Posted by Googlebonker View Post
    Tax? >_>
    Yeah, there's a 5% tax for all my shop transactions. It's a standard thing in modern games. Combats inflation and stops transactions that aren't trading from being "free."

That is, you don't get to sell one item one way and another item back again later without paying a fee for it.

outfits stolen from me by someone using a bot.
    Lol 'stolen'

Obviously a Sega script to prevent premium trade dodgers.
    Last edited by Mike; Feb 18, 2013 at 01:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by eharima View Post
    Lol 'stolen'

Obviously a Sega script to prevent premium trade dodgers.
    lol Would we be surprised if that IS the case?